𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

  Shaking his head the man focused at the awkward stance of Taeyoung, he does looks hesitant but it is clear the young boy want to gave his best at the very least even though knowing his unfortunate end.

  And it is admirable if Seojun needs to admit, despite the fear he still move on even though there is a choice to withdraw.

  The last sound of beeps end as Sooae move forward swiftly, delivering a left foot kick towards Taeyoung who unfortunately didn't manage to dodge, immediately blown away from the damage and land with a thud.

  "Ah..What do I do now? I think he's out of it" The affiliated one spoke casually looking to the side for instruction as if she didn't kicked the other. It is understandable though, this is a spar that doesn't require you to hold back.

  But before there's any further information Taeyoung's voice could be heard hoarsely from behind. "Who says I am?" Standing up wobbly the young boy looked towards his opponent, announcing his disapproval and continue on.

  Ah.....Get me out of here I beg of you-- Meanwhile Seojun in the background bawling pathetically with his tears comic-alike spilling out from either embarrassment or pure sadness. The answer is, in between those choices.

  Not long after another hard thud echos throughout the room, indicating Taeyoung's fate. Tumbling down to the floor as the others move and hold him out of the room, sending the young boy for medical attention.

  "Next up is Jookyung Kim of MIR! And Gangwoo choi of the unaffiliated!!"

  Oh red head guy! To be honest, rather then pity Seojun finds it amusing and funny about this match regarding Gangwoo Choi. The man thought he was doing something but in reality.....Well.

  Sfx: Flop!!

  Oh  how Seojun has to physically and mentally hold back his laughter that is just nothing but mockery. An asshole is what he is indeed😌. But I still love him nonetheless✌️ 

  Meanwhile, Hyun-woo inside the principal's room could only sigh through his nose seeing how these students fall so easily. Although he admire their bravery.

  Before noticing his brother's behaviour being it shaking in his seat, crossed arms and legs with a hand over his mouth whilst his back hunch forward, completely shielding his expression of the man's face.   

   Others would see and mistook this for Seojun pitying or hiding his discomfort for the unfortunate students, but for Hyun-woo? What does he see you wonder??

  The older man could already tell his younger brother trying not to laugh from all the way here, having to know the man for years in their youth gave him an excellent way to read Seojun's expression, be it body language or facial expression.

   He isn't so sure weather to feel disappointed or confused. 

  Holy sHiiiii- A slight wheeze came escaped the young man's lips. Resulted the man to flinch unwillingly, looking to the side where he is confident his face would be shielded away from prying eyes because there is less people sat there.

  He did sat himself the opposite of the others for a reason of isolation.

 "Next up is Hyeonga Park of Baekdu and Jihye Lee of the unaffiliated!!" 

  Thanks to the announcement, Seojun only then manage to calm himself down, wiping away few small droplets of tears as he focus towards the match.

  Before then he sensed someone's looking at him thanks to Seojun's gut and trained senses. Quickly searching for the source as he met with Sucheon's indifference gaze that seems to be hiding something he missed.