𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙

Reader's pronouns: She/Her

Summary: You're Walker's girlfriend, but you're not famous at all. While Walkers at an interview with Ellen Degeneres, relationships come up. He talks about you and gives you a call so Ellen and fans can say hi.

☺︎︎✞☺︎︎

Walkers POV:

Right now I'm at an interview with Ellen Degeneres. The Adam project came out almost a month ago, so I'm all over the place.

"The fans have been wondering for so long now, are you in a relationship?" Ellen asked. I knew this would come up eventually.

"Uh yes I am actually," I reply, unsure of what else to say.

"Really? What's her name, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh not at all, her names Y/N," I told her.

"Beautiful name, what's she like?" Ellen asked.

"She's beautiful, she's got h/l,
h/c hair, really pretty e/c eyes, she's so sweet and caring," I explained.

"What's your favorite thing about her?" She asked. I thought for a minute and shifted in my seat.

"I love how nice she is but she gets mean really fast, there was one time we were hanging out with her siblings and these kids were being mean to them and Y/N stopped talking to me, walked up to them and told them off, they got terrified. She came and sat back down and started talking to me again like it was nothing," I rambled.

"Why don't we give her a call?" Ellen asked. I stared at her.

"What?"

"Yea we can hook your phone up to the big screen really quick and give it a go," she explained, pointing to the big tv screen.

"Uh ok," I said as I took my phone out of my back pocket. I texted her really quick.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

                                 𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮?
                                            𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱⁷:⁵⁰ ᵃᵐ

𝙉𝙤, 𝘄𝗵𝘆?
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 ⁷:⁵⁰ ᵃᵐ

                                        𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹?
                                          𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱⁷:⁵¹ ᵃᵐ

𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄?
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 ⁷:⁵¹ ᵃᵐ

𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂
                                         𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 ⁷:⁵² ᵃᵐ

𝗨𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 ⁷:⁵² ᵃᵐ

                          𝗢𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲
                                          𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱⁷:⁵³ ᵃᵐ

_____

"Ok, uh how do I set it up?" I ask.

"Here let me see," Ellen said, so I gave her my phone and she screen mirrored my phone to the tv.

"Thank you," I said and FaceTimed Y/N, when she answered she was sitting at her vanity messing with something.

"Hii," she said. I smiled.

" hey, what are you doing," I asked.

"Uh my aunt sent me a bunch of makeup, and I got bored so now I'm opening them and testing them out," she explained. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"Uh hey Ellen wants to talk to you," I told her.

"Ok," and with that I handed Ellen my phone.

"Hi Y/N," she said. Y/N waved. "So you're the girlfriend huh?" She asked.

"Uh yes I believe so," Y/N replied. She looked nervous.

" so how old are you?" Ellen asked.

"I'm twelve turning thirteen in September," Y/N said. (I used my age and birth month I'm sorry if that's not your accurate age or birthday.)

"Oh, that's great. Y/N do you live close to Walker?"

"Uhh no, but he makes time to travel and see me and I do the same for him," she answered.

Everyone could see her because of the tv screen, which means everyone in the room and everyone watching could see that I have a beautiful girlfriend.

"Has Walker ever done anything embarrassing in front of you?"

"Not really anything embarrassing just things really funny," Y/N said. Ellen looked oddly happy, but she always does.

"Ok Y/N I'll give you back to Walker now. Y/N chuckled.

"Ok," and with that, I had my phone back. I smiled.

"Hi," Y/N looked up from the makeup she was looking at.

"Hi," she smiled. Lord I love that smile.

"Do you wanna say 'hi' to the audience?" I asked.

"Sure," I pointed the phone torwards the audience, it's not that they couldn't see her, it's that she couldn't see them.

Everyone screamed and cheered. Y/N smiled, and waved.

"Hi," she said.

"Ok love, I gotta go now, ok?" I asked making my phone face me again.

"Yea ok, call me later?"

"Of course, I love you," I told her.

"Love you too," and she hung up. I put my phone in my back pocket and looked at Ellen just to see she was already looking at me.

"I love how nonchalant you guys are about your relationship," she said. I smiled.

"We've been dating for a couple months so...," I shrugged.

"And she seems really nice," Ellen exclaimed.

"She is," we sat in silence for a second.

"Do you love her?" Ellen asked.

"I definitely love her," I smiled.

☺︎︎✞☺︎︎

Oh my god that was so bad I'm sorry. But leave requests if you have any, please.