Chapter 2

Tuesday

I woke up instantly once I felt someone tickling my feet, I lazily sat up and kicked whoever stood there, I glared at Michael once he stumbled over, regaining his balance and huffing at me.

"I'm guessing Joseph came last night?" he looked at me, with a serious expression on his face

"What's it to you?" I asked

"Well, He woke me up leaving this morning."

"Aw boo hoo to you." I mocked

"Shut the fuck up." he shouted.

"Michael Peter Johnson do you want me to clean your mouth out with soap!" mom shouted from downstairs in the kitchen

"Sorry mom" he shouted back, unimpressed.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Time to get a watch." he stormed out, closing the door loudly but not slamming it.

"Ugh!" I grunted, unlocking my phone and checking the time

"Six, really Michael!" I shouted

I threw the covers off my body and stomped my way towards the bathroom, walking in, doing my usual toilet business and then checking the mirror, almost jumping in fright at the sight in front of me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, walking back into my bedroom, slipping on my black skinny jeans with two rips and a white belly top I sat on the floor in front of my mirror, fixing my hair and straightening it until i'm satisfied, then putting a black beanie onto my head. I got up and put on my black all star converse, grabbing my gold iPhone 5s from the docking station and heading downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen where mom was cooking breakfast as a strong smell of pancakes hit me like a bullet.

"Want some breakfast Hun?" Mom said turning around and smiling at me

"No, i'm okay Mummy."

"You sure? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

I shook my head smiling until Michael barged past me, almost shoving me into the table.

"Oh fuck!"

"Sophie, language, Michael, careful!"

He snickered, grabbing a plate of pancakes before eating like a starved pig.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I lifted it up, and saw Olivia's name across the screen, walking into the living room I pressed the phone against my ear

"Hello?"

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me Joseph came over last night? What did you do? I swear to fucking god if you guys had sex I will strangle you with my feet for not telling me straight after!" She screamed, making me flinch and move the phone away from my ear

"What the fuck Olivia? I never had sex with him!" I shouted

"Sophie! Your language is disgusting young lady, If you had sex with him in my house, at your age, you will be grounded for 2 weeks!" Mom shouted from the kitchen, followed by a bang and laughter from Michael.

"No mom, I never had sex with him!" I shouted "Olivia, ill talk to you at school okay? Bye!" I hung up before she could protest and ran to the kitchen, finding Michael on the floor with a flipped over chair, almost crying from laughter.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it off"  I rolled my eyes, grabbing my bag and saying bye to mum before walking out the house, I turned around to face Michael chasing after me with a half a pancake dangling from his mouth.