𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐬

Start from the beginning

Alaska was never one to be mean to someone and quite frankly that was the first time she's ever done something like that, and it felt amazing.

"Could everyone take their assigned seats please?" Miss Jenn suddenly asked as everyone else followed, taking their assigned seats.

Alaska sat in between Nini and E.J. while Ricky sat on the other side of E.J. and Melanie was right next to him.

Nini gave Alaska a large smile as she sat down next to the girl while Miss Jenn suddenly stopped Big Red.

"Yoo-hoo, ginger boy. Can you read?" Miss Jenn asked as everyone paused what they were doing and turned around to face the boy.

"Uh...Not really." Big Red replied nervously but Miss Jenn just dismissed it saying, "Well, you're reading now. Just the stage directions. Thank you. Excuse me."

Miss Jenn walked off while both Alaska and Ricky gave the boy a sympathetic look for being dragged into this.

Alaska nearly burst out laughing when she heard Big Red ask the janitor what Miss Jenn meant while the man just shrugged.

"Don't forget to silence your phones!" Miss Jenn reminded as everyone finally shifted their attention to her.

"I realize that you all walked in here as strangers." Miss Jenn informed making Alaska furrow her brows and share a look with Melanie.

"Actually, EJ's my cousin!" Ashlyn pitched in happily making E.J. give the group a tight lipped smile.

Once Alaska saw Miss Jenn trying to hold in her frustration she thanked the gods that she didn't say something about her and Melanie being sisters.

"But after today, you're a family." Miss Jenn ignored Ashlyn and continued her little monologue.

"One tribe, committed to lifting this classic film to new heights." Before Miss Jenn could continue, she was interrupted by a camera clicking causing her to face Carlos who was taking a slefie, holding up his paper that said choreographer on it.

Miss Jenn gave him a look making him shut his phone off as Miss Jenn said, "Please take your neighbors' hands." 

Nini took Gina's hand clearly looking like she wanted to be anywhere else before turning her head, her face practically lighting up as she stuck out her hand for Alaska to take.

Alaska looked up and playfully rolled her eyes once she saw Nini wiggling her brows teasingly. 

The red head placed her hand in the brunettes, ignoring the small spark that she felt when their hands touched.

Alaska's smile slightly dropped when she realized that she had to hold E.J.'s hand next, she begrudgingly took it with an annoyed look.

She wasn't the only one though, Ricky, who sat in between Melanie and E.J. looked anything but happy to have to hold E.J.'s hand.

The only thing that was making it bearable was the fact that Melanie was holding his other hand, sending him a warm smile that made his guard come down just a little bit.

"Feel each other's energy. Let the silence speak volumes. In a world full of no, this is a space full of yes." Miss Jenn encouraged them as Alaska just gave the woman a blank stare.