Baelor II Targaryen

Start from the beginning

----------------------

All of the noble houses got the letters from the ravens seeing that it came from Baelor Targaryen, requesting that all of lords come to King's Landing. And for the North to personally come to King's Landing for the words of the king Baelor Targaryen. And that the new king wants and demands respect from all houses once they get into King's Landing. 

Ethan Stark read the letter and was not surprised by it, in fact this what he would do as well. The Starks have no ill feeling towards the Baratheon's but Ethan does not want to march any army down to King's Landing. But he looks at his wife, the king is his wife's brother, Ethan is conflicted on what to do. 

" What is on your mind?" Joanna said

" Your brother, the king. He will have to fight the Targaryen and that the Targaryen has requested that we respect him. What if he takes the north of us as before in the pass, what if.." 

Joanna cut him off

" My love, I understand your feeling. I can see that you want to help my brother but this what it means to be king. To make choices that is hard and to chose nothing is the hardest of it all. You don't want to lose any northern lives, and I understand that. We will stay here." Joanna said

.

.

.

.

Baelor Targaryen finally reached King's Landing with his army, he was standing outside the gates waiting for the king to come out and face him. Damon Baratheon has already sent his wife out of King's Landing for her safety because he knew this would happen. Damon was in his armor looking at the army in front of him and his men, he was not going down without a fight. Damon drew his sword and so did his army, Baelor did a little shake of his head hoping that Damon would be smart about it but Baelor knew if he was in shoes he would do the same. 

Baelor drew his sword. Both armies charged on at each other. The people in King's Landing were panicking, some were staying inside and the other half trying to leave on the other side of King's landing. Baelor Targaryen did have dragons of his own but he set them free, he did not want to keep them around because he believes that a dragon should be free. Baelor is a simple man and he believes in hand to hand combat on the battle field. Damon did leave one of the King's guard with Tommen to keep him safe inside the red keep but that did not last because Baelor had spies already inside the walls of the palace. The orders were to kill anyone that protected the 'prince" and then bring the prince to him after the battle was over. 

The spy was able to kill the king's guard and grabbed Tommen and placed him in a room and waited for Baelor to come. 

The battle outside of the walls was still going on and Baelor saw Damon on the field both of them looked at each other in the eyes and then both charged at each other making their swords hitting at the same time. In one blow Baelor was able to cut the throat of Damon, Damon's throat blood came out fast and Damon dropped to his knees but Baelor caught him showing kindness to the passing king. Baelor laid Damon on the ground carefully and he gave the order to open the gates. Baelor's army flooded into King's Landing and Baelor following behind killing anyone that came his way. He worked his way to the red keep, stepping inside the red keep he went to look for Tommen that was being kept by the spy. 

But Baelor saw the Iron Throne and he took an axe to the base of the throne trying to break the throne apart. And he was successful on breaking the throne apart. After that task was done he saw Tommen placed in front of him. 

Tommen was crying, and Baelor could understand his fear from the boy. So Baelor came to stand in front of him. 

" Wipe your face. Nothing is going to happen to you. I want you alive for my reasons only. I want you to know that you are no longer a prince and not in line of the iron throne. You will never become king." Baelor said to Tommen