best friend ; cassie

as where you confront your "best friend" about how they've acted towards you

⌨︎

"i swam for the light and you did everything you could to take me into the abyss. you betrayed me, not the other way around cassie."

your tears streamed down your face. you've finally stood up for yourself and spoke up to your "friend".

the friend that was supposed to support you throughout your whole life. the friend that was supposed to take care of your feelings and not hurt you. the friend that should've taken responsibility and credibility for their stupidity. what kind a friend is that?

cassie stood there. she looked so pale. her eyes swiveled across the room. but her expression was filled with guilt.

"i can't believe how quickly your love turned to hate, as if you didn't even fight for our friendship. you let that negative emotion swallow you and pour acid into your soul. i fought for the good memories, the reasons to be kind. i fought to keep myself empathic even as every terrible thing i had predicted came true. for me, that's the betrayal, that lack of willingness to fight the negative thoughts and think the best of me, to recall my soul as it was when we laughed. and so, my heart still has only sweetness for the memories of who we were, but it is so very relieved to see the new life that waits ahead, just around the corner, i can sense it. i have done nothing wrong to you and this is what i get in return. you should leave now. goodbye cassie"

these were the last few words you've ever got to say to the cassie howard. someone that you'll never, ever forgive again.

—————

author's note ̤̮
oh my gosh. hi everyone LOLOOPLOPLJWKSKSKDK
im literally so sorry for disappearing for a whole month LMFAOA... but anyways i hope u enjoyed this, it's currently 2am and im so tired , so if they're any incorrect grammar or spelling, DO NOT COME FOR ME.

im so sorry for not updating, i've had no motivation to write (i forgot about this acc HELP) and i had to focus on school, myself and basically... life !!!!!

i hope you guys enjoyed this imagine :)
—————-
[ ALSO PLEASE LEAVE SOME REQUESTS FOR ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION ]
ʚ ɞ
don't forget to vote lovely's !!
stay hydrated and get rest if you need it bae <33333