𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1.2: 𝓡𝓨𝓞𝓜𝓔𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓚𝓤𝓝𝓐

(YES I AM STILL ALIVE AND I FINALLY DECIDED TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRRR)

"I know his namesake is tiger, but it should be more like a gorilla." said both of the students as they watch itadori go closer to the track team coach." he threw it like a baseball pitch"

"Alright teach, I gotta go, nice throw!"itadori aid as he patted the coach's shoulder(or pats it you can choose)

"Itadori you don't have to feel obligated to stay in the occult research club, you know?" said Sasaki while looking really determined "a sports club would be a better fit..." "so that's why..."

  "you don't have to do anything! you can be a phantom member-kinda fitting for the occult research club, huh?" "for real!?"  

" Besides, you guys can't even go to haunted spots without me." even though you like scary stuff. 

"GUH!" we're scared because we like it! "if it's okay whit you guys I'd like to stay." said itadori whit a determined face. "the occult research club is really growing on me, "Itadori says as he smiles at both of his upper-classmates(i don't remember if they are older or not qwq)

"well suit yourself. We don't care."Sasaki says whit a little blush on her face (AWWW SHE LOOKS SO CUTEE~~)

As they continue to talk in the distance there was a human sitting on a roof with her dog

Y/N POV

*sigh* when is itadori going to be here?...

he said that the club activities are only going to last till 4 pm...It's already half past four...

.

.

guess I will have to wait...

YUJI POV

"AH! IT'S ALREADY HALF PAST FOUR!!!" I GOTTA HURRY OR Y/N IS GONNA KILL ME T^T

SZZT

MEGUMI POV

!!!

THE PRESENCE OF THE CURSED OBJECT! I CAN FEEL IT EVEN STRONGER NOW!

"HEY, YOU!!" ZOOOOOOSH "GAH! HOW THE HECK IS HE SO FAST!?!"°

"he apparently runs the 50-meter dash in three seconds." "What is he, a car?" CRAP!

Y/N POV

"Y/NNNNNNNNNN~~" as I hear someone call my name, I turn around and see a running itadori, and by the looks of it, he doesn't intend to stop...why isn't he stopping?..oh n-

CRASH

"Y/N~~~~ I MISSED YOUU," says my 'best friend'  "I missed you too Yuji..but please get off of me.." I feel like I'm about to suffocate... "OH YEAH SORRY hehe..." "we need to start to move, or we are going to be late". "OH SHI-"