{ Chapter Three }

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I hear her whimper slightly but I attempt to stay focused.

I place my hands high up above my head and my legs straight before I start drilling into the ground. I pop up right as Uraraka notices I'm gone and give her a kick to her side.

"I'm so sorry Uraraka!" I whisper yell, only loud enough for her to hear. "It's okay y/n! You're doing amazing!" I begin to feel extremely bad.

"Taurus!" I yell.

I quickly punch the ground causing it to break slightly under my strength, Uraraka goes flying backwards

I take notice of how high she's going and I am quick to change.

"Aries!"

(I couldn't find credits if you know who made it lmk!!)

I make a large cushion for Uraraka's passed out body to land in, saving her from worse injuries.

I run up towards her, feeling the aching pain in my legs but I don't care.

You see, I don't get drawbacks just from using one or two attacks. It's if I over use them. Aries is a different case though, so I get drawbacks easily for Aries.

"Uraraka! Are you okay?"

Beeep! K.O!

The voice yells, signalling that Uraraka had passed out.

I pick Uraraka up bridal style bc I'm smooth with it. (Lmao)

I carry her outside of the arena, I am quickly greeted by all of her and my friends but I brush past them to carry her to the nurse's office.

I rush back in time to see the next fight.

A pang of guilt can be felt in my chest but I did what we agreed on. I still feel bad though..

The battles quickly end with all the judges coming to floor.

Aizawa, Hawks, All Might and Midnight. I got 3/4 right!

"Well everyone! Please come to the floor! We have a surprise." Midnight announces.

"So, we wanted to do something special..." she pauses allowing All Might to speak.