Chapter II- Call 🍋🍋

A/N: ah yes, my horny self took over again. Hope you enjoy~

That doorbell completely ruined the mood. Or at least I thought so.

"W-wai- ahhn~ K-kiyo~" but it seems Kiyo haven't heard it and is still pleasuring me. I'm happy that he's too focused on me right now that he can't hear anything else aside from my moaning voice.

If that's the case then I'll ignore the noise, pretending to be out of my room. Eventually, my focus switch back to what Kiyo's currently doing.

"Ahh~ ahh~ ahhhn~! r-rougher Kiyo~"

I stroke his firm back and grabbed his smooth and silky hair, bringing us much closer together. He complied to my request, adding another finger and rubbing my walls faster.

"Aaahhn~! Mmnph~ nnnf~ mnphf~ mnphaa~!" I bit my lower lip to restrain my erotic moans from escaping, lest the person outside will hear us.

The doorbell still rang repeatedly and continuously, blocking my moans fortunately. But it's been a minute now and it's making me slightly irritated. But I can't do anything as I'm feeling too much pleasure right now, and I don't want to break away from this~

"Mmmph~ mnnph~ mnphhh~ mmnnf~ mnpha~! Aaahn~! Aaaahhn~!" I tried restraining my moans by biting my lips, but it's not enough as moans escaped eventually, parting my lower and upper lips.

The pleasure is building up within me so much, and I need an immediate release.

"K-Kiyo~! Ahhmn~! s-something's coming!"

But Kiyo suddenly stopped, much to my disappointment.

"That doorbell has been ringing for 2 minutes now, and it's annoying." He said annoyingly. This is my first time hearing him speak not in a monotonous tone. So he wants to do this with me that much~? But, he stopped midway!

He also noticed the constant ringing of the doorbell as he specified how long the ringing has been resounding us, but he just disregarded it all along. But it was getting on his nerves so he stopped pleasuring me.

Noticing my disappointed expression, he slightly smirked at me.

Wait, he smirked!!! That's the first time I've seen that!

I was about to talk about it, when suddenly he leaned closer to my face and whispered, "that gotta wait." He then pecked my lips and stood up, grabbing his shirt in the process.

...That's unfair. I really felt hot down there, and I need to release asap, but he abruptly stopped just like that. And he is just there, putting on his shirt in his muscular body. Just seeing his eigth packs of mea- abs already makes me feel hot.

I can't take it anymore! Losing control over my body, I slid my fingers in my skirt and underwear, directly inserting my fingers inside.

"Ahhn~"

Kiyo widened his eyes as I basically masturbated in front of him.

I used my other hand to grope my breast, while I'm looking suggestively at him.

"Ahn~ ahn~ ahhn~"

It wasn't enough for me, so I slid another finger, making that the third one. I sped up the process even more as well, stimulating me even more.

"Ahhh~ ahhhmn~ ahhn~ ahh~! You can eat me Kiyo~!"

I even went faster, as it still weren't enough for a release.

"Ahhhmn~! Aahhn~! Mmnhn~! D-don't just- ahn~! look at me- ahhn~! l-like that! Ahhhnn~! Kiyooo~!"

Finally, my flower squirts out some nectar, and Kiyo is just standing there, watching me do all that.