Chapter 13 - Half a Summer Gone

Start from the beginning

I glared at him, I'm going to kill him...

I watched Niall engulf Kat in to a hug and kiss her. The other girl was standing there awkwardly until Niall finally greeted her. I decided to join in on the conversation. I walked over to where they were standing and I saw the girl look over to me, her brown eyes peering in to my soul as I tried not to trip while moving towards them.

"Harry, this is Kathryn." Niall said pointing to the girl in his arms.

She shook my hand "You can call me Kat."

I nodded and Niall pointed to the other girl, "And this is Samantha."

Samantha. In my head the name stuck.

"But you can call me Sam." She said shaking my hand.

I grinned, dimples showing, "I'm Harry."

"I know who you are, I'm a fan." She smirked.

Of course she knows who you are, Styles. Stop being stupid!

"Uh, Come sit!" I suggested pulling out a chair for her, almost tripping along the way.

Smooth....

She giggled and sat down, "Thank you."

Her laugh caused butterflies to form in my stomach and her smile was simply irresistible. What is wrong with me?! Stop being such a girl!

"So tell me about yourself." I said.

"You sound like we're on a date." She teased.

I slapped myself mentally. Nice job.

"Well, If you need to know I share a flat with Kat and I have a boyfriend." She replied.

My heart sunk, wonderful. I just hit on someone who was not single. I'm being friend-zoned...

I snapped out of it, "Well, your boyfriend is lucky, you're a beautiful girl."

"And if he heard you saying that he would probably not be very pleased." She joked.

Yea you dummy, so stop trying to get yourself killed by her boyfriend!

"I'm guessing he's like a tough guy huh?" I smirked.

She shrugged, "I guess."

I flexed my muscles, "Well, I work out a bit too."

She chuckled and we chatted for what it felt like hours about random things. I felt like she was someone I could be myself with. Who knows, maybe we won't remain just friends forever.

*Flashback over*

I laid on the sofa backstage and placed my arms under my head. I could never quite get that memory out of my mind. It was sort of brilliant, you know, how you never know when you're going to be attracted to someone nor who you'll be attracted to. I just wish I had known what she was going through when I met her. Then she would've been through way less pain. How could someone intend to hurt someone like her, she was amazing and certainly didn't deserve it. Every-time I thought of her ex-boyfriend anger would build in my mind and my stomach would become sick. He had a sick mind and everything about him disgusted me.

If I could punch his head in to a brick wall right now, I would.

I felt something knock me on the head, immediately waking me from my thoughts. I glanced up to see Louis.

He knocked on my head again, "Hello? Anyone in there?"

I shoved his hands away, "What?"

"Lou called you five times, go get ready." He ordered.