Part 3

I called dad and asked him to come to the ship. Dad was glad that I was okay. He said it would take about half an hour for him to arrive. I told Oraphim and we waited together. When dad arrived, they talked about 'Aquario'. I was scared to tell dad about my plan to go and stay there, that WE wanted to stay there together. But of course I would come to visit my parents. I thought dad was gonna be shocked at first, but he would have to let me go anyway. When business was settled I turned to dad and said:"I have to tell you something, dad." Oraphim looked at me and nodded his head as I was going on:"I am his fated person it seems and I had a vision of him in a past life. I want to go to Aquario with him. I will visit you and mom, but I need to go. I need to find out more about this."

Dad was shocked, just as I had expected. He needed a moment and then said:"I knew you were his fated one, but do you really want to go?" He did what? "You knew about it, why did you never tell me that? How could you keep it a secret?" Dad didn't answer. Then I remebered what Oraphim said earlier. Dad could not tell anyone about his existence. So that was the reason he did not tell me. I just added:"I understand. Sorry." Dad looked at Oraphim and said:"Why did you tell her?" Why did dad blame him for anything? "Because she needs to know. My mother was fated to be with my father as well. They were happy together. Why would I have kept it a secret?" Dad just nodded his head and turned back to me:"I understand, but you will visit us and you will watch out. You have to promise." I nodded my head. Dad said:"Okay, I need to go." Then he turned to Oraphim again:"Protect my daughter and treat her well. You are always welcome, both of you. Goodbye." He hugged me and said goodbye to me as well. Then he got off the ship. Now he was gone, but I knew it was not the last time we have met.

We flew to Aquario. When we arrived, I was very impressed. It was a beautiful and colorful planet. Oraphim showed me his house. It was tall and very modern. It was an absolut dream house. He showed me to his room. I wanted to turn around and tell him how beautiful his house was, but he already pushed me on the bed. He kissed me, it was as rough as the last time. I almost ran out of breath. He stopped for a second and took my shirt off. Then he took of his jacket, but it did not show much more than before, because he did not wear a shirt from the beginning. That was also how I could see the signs on his chest. He continued to take my pants off. He kissed me again and I put my legs and arms around him. Then he took off his pants and my underwear. I started to blush and my mind went blank. It felt a bit painful at first, but then I just felt overjoyed and happy.

We kept laying on the bed after we had finished. We were talking about the visions he had before and I ended up falling asleep in his arms. When I woke up, he was gone. There was a letter and breakfast laying on the table. The letter said:" Hello Vanessa, I hope you had a good sleep. I will be back soon, you do not have to worry. Love, Oraphim" I wondered where he had gone to. I waited for about 20 minutes and then he returned. I wanted to hug him, but he fell down. I helped him getting on the bed. He got his punishment, but there was only one sign and not three like from the last time. They couldn't punish him that hard, because of me. He told me that it was like this, because when you bring your fated one with you, the punishment is not as hard as without any succsess. Then he told me all about the people who gave him the punishment. They were the bosses of Aquario and could not let it slide, because of the law. They were nice people, but they could not just do what they wanted.

Oraphim brought very good news, because I could stay on the planet and also visit my family. We had everything settled like that. Looking back now, it was a crazy start, but it turned out great. We still live together on Aquario now and we are married. We also have two great childs and I can still see my parents. Everything went very well for me. I never thought it was gonna be like this, but it was quite a good ending and the best beginning of my story. Even after about 6 years, I am still very happy with my decision. Aliens are not that scary after all.