Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!

Start from the beginning

"Yuki-chan!" I heard Naruto shout as I fell.

"Naruto-kun! The kunai!" I shouted, he understood as he dug through his pouch and pulled out the marked kunai I had given him a while back. Releasing the seal I appeared in his arms, they both sighed and relieved.

Luckily when I fell into Naruto's arms and hugged him, his red eyes turned blue again. 'He's having a real hard time controlling his emotions.'

"Thanks Yuki-chan." He mumbled as I jumped out of his arms and we continued to run again.

"No problem Naruto-kun, and thanks for catching me." I said as I focused ahead to see something that looked like clay spiders falling down.

I looked at the way the spiders were falling, it looks like Kakashi is the target. That blonde must want to separate Kakashi from Naruto and I.

Despite Kakshi's yelling at us to slow down, Naruto only pushed himself further. Knowing it was best, I stayed with my over angry friend and ran ahead of Kakashi.

Quickly I turned on my Tensai, my eyes found themselves turning the red of the Sharingan. I then proceeded to use something I stole from a certain Uchiha.

Naruto caster a sideways look at me, "Hey! When did you get that?"

"When I was training with my wolfs. Once and a while we would go out, I needed some real food sometimes, not raw meat. Anyway I ran into Itatchi, one thing lead to another and I got this cool technique." I took a breath before looking at the clay bird. "Amaterasu." Black flames busted from the bird.

"That's just like-!" Naruto exclaimed.

I panted slightly as I was forced to release my Tensai. "Yup, I guess you can say that I stole that from Itatchi."

We looked up to see some black hole sucking up the flames, it also caught the burning arms of the blonde man.

I looked behind us to see Kakashi holding his eye as he caught up with us.

"You okay Kakashi sensei?" I asked when he was close enough.

"Yeah, it just tires me a bit is all." He stated as he panted.

"He's going to land!" Naruto pointed over at the bird, that seemed to be going down to the ground.

Without waiting Naruto charged forward. "Naruto!" I shouted trying to gain his attention. He only ignored my yelling, but pushed himself to go faster.

I looked at Kakashi, who was lagging behind panting.

"Kakashi sensei-" I stopped seeing him put up a hand.

"Just go Yuki. There is no way of stopping Naruto now, and if he loses control you need to be there to help him." Kakashi looked at me before he gave me a closed eye smile.

I nodded then smiled back at him. "Okay Kakashi sensei, don't push yourself too hard."

"That's supost to be my line, Yuki." He chuckled as I started to pick up my speed.

From Naruto's speed, I could tell he was putting chakra into his step, and I'm sure it wasn't his normal chakra.

"Damn it." I whispered as I pushed myself to my full speed. While Naruto had grown stronger and faster, I did too, but I was still faster then him.

"Rasengan!" I saw Naruto going at the blonde with a ball of chakra in his hand.

Well it looked like that until he used the Rasengan to cut the bird's head off, gaining Gaara back.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Two clone's appeared, they both went to catch the clay bird's head. Landing on a tree they were both holding the head, as the real Naruto tried to open the mouth. I jumped beside him, helping him open the mouth.

I looked behind me to see Kakashi show up. Another clone stood beside him, and helped him from falling.

"Gaara I'll get you out." Naruto said as he rushed to open the bird. Finally we broke through, only for us to see Gaara in his worst shape ever.  'No I couldn't have been right!' I thought as I looked at Gaara.

"Ga-Gaara?" I asked looking down at the red head.

"Hey!.... Hey Gaara." Naruto shook his shoulder as if he was trying to wake him up. All three of Naruto's clones and I looked down sadly as we looked at Gaara.

Narutos eyes turned red as his whiskers became more defined. "I'll kill you!" He growled.

"Fine, fine. I'll take you on again one of these days, un." The blonde grinned.

"You let your guard down, baka." I said as I turned to look at him.

"Hmm?" He was cut off my Naruto going behind him and punching him in the face.

As they flew off the branch Naruto formed a handsign. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Four clones appeared, each grabbing a arm, or leg, then slamming him to the ground. Naruto then landed on his stomach and began punching him.

"Rasengan!" He thrusted his hand into the blonde man's chest, only for clay to show.

My eyes widened as I saw the nine tails chakra leak out. "No! Naruto-kun!" I shouted.

One tail formed as the red cloak appeared. "T-That's-" Kakashi whispered.

"That's the nine tails cloak." I answered as I quickly performed hand signs.

"Ow, it burns." I heard one clone say.

"Yuki, go quick-" Kakashi was cut off by Naruto hitting the clay, creating a crater in the ground. I bit my lip as the crystal formed on me. Just as my crystal armor finished forming Naruto had grown two tails.

I jumped down just as he threw a punch. Feeling the in pact on my face I wrapped my arms around him. The crystal absorbed the chakra, stopping it from burning me. The nine tails retreated back into Naruto as he started to calm down. Once he was back to normal I let go.

Before he fell I caught him. "You okay Naruto-kun?" I asked looking at him.

Naruto looked at me, "Yuki-"

My eyes widened as I quickly wiped the blood from my mouth, that stage sure makes him more powerful. "You calm now, Naruto?" Kakashi asked as he jumped down from the trees. The crystal armor disappeared just as Sakura and Lady Chio showed up.

Naruto looked up, seeing Sakura he forced a smile. "H-hey S-Sakura."

 End of chapter 7! Yay! So, whatcha guys thing? Also I wanted to ask you, is there anything you want to see? Maybe I can try to add it in the story, so comment and tell me if you have an idea, and vote if you liked the chapter.

This chapter is not edited