Another day??

beep.................

                      beep.........................

                                      beep.....................

I woke up to my alarm again. "What time is it?" I looked over to my clock. '11:03' "Oh, I actually woke up in time. I should have time for a shower and a snack." A shower sounds good right now, I think I sweat through my shirt last night. I wish I could remember what my dream was about. 

I walked to the bathroom and took my clothes off. The water started pouring out of the shower head and it hit my warm body slowly. I washed my hair troughly and oh boy did I feel clean now. I put on some clean clothes and walked to the bus stop. 

'Huh... the bus is emptier than usual. It's kind of lonely.' I thought just then a guy with black long curly hair and dark clothes got on the bus. 'Oh someone got on. He looks familiar.' But does he look cute? 'Hmm.. He's not really my type I'd like someone a little more unique.' 

I got off the bus and walked to the gas station. 'Alright... Time for work..'

'It's been a little slow today, I'm almost falling asleep.' I heard the door open. "...Huh?"  I look up seeing the guy from earlier. 'Oh... It's that guy from the bus.' "Hi." He sounded so familiar "Uh... Hi? How can I help you, sir?" Gosh he was pretty tall. "What's your name?" he said with a smile. "Ah It's 'You'- I pointed at my nametag - you can see it on my nametag"  "That's a beautiful name." He clasped his hands together and smiled sweetly "Mine's....Uh.... Well... Uh.. Just call me John Doe....or Doe for short." I nodded "So, are you doing anything after work?" I nodded my head again "Yeah I'm probably gonna be busy. I wanted some time to catch up on TV and stuff." He frowned but kept his forced smile. "Are you ok?" He stayed silent and walked out. 'Oh...That's kind of weird...'

The day went by, and eventually I got off work. I walked to the bus stop and waited under one of the street lamps. 'What a long day. I don't see Doe around anywhere. Maybe he gave up.'

"Hi!" I jumped and turned to Doe. "Oh-! Geez, you scared me!" He gave me a nervous look and said. "Oh I'm sorry! I tend to scare people on accident..... Do you like being scared?" What is this question?? "No I don't like feeling scared at all! Why would you want that?" His face softened "Heh.. Well you're cute when you're scared, you know." I pouted "Hmph, thanks I guess" He stepped a bit closer. "So, can I come home with you?" Excuse me?! "I don't know...I shouldn't invite strangers into my house." I stepped back uncomfortably. He looked at me and he had a distorted smile on his face. "O-oh... I thought we knew each other now... I mean there's only one way to get to know someone, right?" He looked at me obviously waiting for a yes, but I was already so uncomfortable! "I don't know.. I think I'm just gonna head home, maybe later, ok?" His eye twitched, and I got on the bus. 'Huh... Doe didn't get on the bus.' Oh well it's probably for the best. I'm super tired.' I just couldn't stop thinking about Doe. He's kind of cute to be honest. I like how he's hair curls and how he never stops smiling. Oh god what am I thinking? Whatever. 

I got off the bus and walked to my apartment 'I just want to get back to bed.' I tried unlocking my door but....It was opened??? 'I'm pretty sure I locked it before I left...' I walked inside. 

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" After a few seconds of silence I calmed down.I guess no one is.

"Hello, You." I screamed "Augh?! D-doe?!..What are you doing in my house?!" He was shaking. "You know....It's really unfair." "What? What are you talking about?" I was scared now, what will he do to me?? "It's really unfair that you didn't give me a chance...I...I  did everything right...I did everything I thought you'd like." He looked deeply into my eyes, his pupils were thin. "I can be anything you want!" He started glitching and turning back and forth into his new and old self. As it slowly stopped, he looked so pale. "What's wrong with me?" He had tears in his eyes. "Don't you love me?..." Thinking about this question. I did miss him when he was gone. Even if he was weird, he made me feel important for once. I felt like someone really liked me. "I....I do think I like you, Doe." His smile dropped, and he got red. "But not when you're pretending to be something you're not. It wouldn't be right to force you to change and... I think I do remember now. We have seen each other before, haven't we?" He looked away blushing. "Every night." I walked closer to him. "Doe. We're just going to keep meeting like this aren't we? It's an endless loop...So..." He waited for your answer. You pushed him down on his knees and you held his face in your hands. "We might as well see what happens." You kissed him passionately. He melted in your touch. So touch starved, is this what he's been craving all along?

OMGOMG my back hurts sooo muchhh. I'm gonna continue the story as in an 'after game' experience. But i REALLY HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK NOW XOXO!!!!!!