Part 3

"Wait a minute" Shima interjected "That's not what I remember, Rin said 'Mr. Bon', not Mr. Suguro"

"Well I remember something different too, we went the west of Mr. Okumura" Izumo corrected him

"Naw ah! Hey, Mr. Okumura, which way did you leave off to?" Shima asked

"You idiots!" Takara yelled with his puppet "You're so stupid, He went south, we went north. Don't you brats have any sense of direction?!" the strange boy that rarely talked, and if he did, it was always through the puppet of his he always carried around.

"Says the person who plays with a puppet!" Bon retorted

"I do not play with a puppet you fa-"

"You know what!? Just......I don't want to hear it anymore, forget it" Yukio sighed. This was too much to deal with; he just wanted to know what happened to his brother.

"Y-Yuki.....what are we going to do now?" Shiemi asked hesitantly.

"Yeah teach, what are we going to do about....that?" Bon also questioned as he pointed to the still sleeping Rin

"Well, we can't tell the Vatican, that's for sure. We don't know what they would do to my brother"

They finally made it to True Cross Academy without any other accidents or anyone else getting turned into kids. Carefully and much more quietly than earlier, they left off the bus, being extra cautious not to wake Rin. Yukio reached in one of his pockets and got out a dimensional key and turned it into the first door they got to. Yukio breathed in deeply then exhaled all of it out and pushed the door.

"Sir Pheles"

--------------------

They came inside to see a large chair; it's back facing them with a loud cheer of victory.

"Sir Pheles." Yukio repeated. Finally, with the sound of buttons mashed furiously and Colossal titan was going down. Was. Going. Down. The chair swiveled around revealing Mephisto, in all of his pink and white glory, playing a Nintendo video game. He had a victorious grin on his face as he stared at the small screen

"Yet another win! I've finally beaten it! I think I did well if I do say so myself, don't you Mr. Okumura?" He glanced up, looking at the group that summoned themselves to his office. While surveying the group, he noticed Yukio seemed at little more tensed than usual. The boy was always....serious? He never really seen him off-guard, but that was only when the boy was flustered. Mephisto gave a larger grin and said "Is there something wrong Mr. Okumura? You seem tense, could there be something wrong? What can I-" .........Mephisto for a minute, his mouth hung open and completely forgot about the sentence he left unfinished. He continued onto a new subject "Where is Rin? I don't see him with you. Is he hurt?" he asked.

The students behind the teacher avoided his gaze and Yukio fidgeted in his spot with a.........what is he holding?

"Well, that's the reason we came here Sir......" suddenly, a buzzing sound went off. Yukio reached into his pocket with his free hand and answered. "Hello? Y-yes I'm her- , what? Slow down Shura! There's a what?! You want me to come now? I'm busy with som-! But Shura! Wait!" then she hung up. Yukio gave an exasperated sigh and close the phone. "Sir Pheles, I really apologize for this, it came out of nowhere, but Shura needs my help urgently and it cannot wait. Bon and the others will explain the situation since they were there to see it, I'll be off now" Yukio turned on his heel and handed Rin to Shima then sped out of the office without hearing what the others were going to say. Shima looked flabbergasted his teacher handed him a kid, and not any other kid, but Rin!

"W-ha! W-what am I supposed to do?" He stammered as he held the body away from his. After he saw what Rin did to Shiemi, he didn't want to experience it himself.

"You hold him, that's what you do!" Izumo yelled

"And who is 'Him' exactly?" Mephisto said, making his presence be known again. "You. Boy with the glasses" Konekomaru jumped and pointed to himself

"M-me......?"

"Yes you. Now please, explain to me, who is that I-"

Rin began to shift in Shima's arms, who became noticeably edgy, Rin slowly opened his eyes and looked Shima into the face, not even a second later he screamed

"Gaaaahhh! Argh!" And began pounding onto Shima's chest

"Waah!!" Shima quickly obliged and dropped the boy instantly, afraid of what he could do. Everyone gasped, including Mephisto and looked to Shima who looked shocked he also dropped.

"Shima, You idiot! You dropped him on his head! What were you thinking?!" Izumo and Bon both yelled together.

Rin began whaling and crying as he held onto his head which began to swell in several places.

" M-MY HEAD HURTS!! I WANT MY DADDY!! DADDY!" Rin continued to scream which became louder. He let go of his head and yelled to the ceiling, making his screaming much more painful to listen to. It suddenly became louder and higher in pitch, causing the vase on the end table by a chair to shatter. The Exwires all covered their ears, realizing the boy's ear-piercing was deadly. It all came to a stop when Mephisto stood in front of his desk with a shocked-scowl mix adorning his face.

"Rin! Stop this preposterous behavior immediately" His voice was somehow much clearer and audible over the crying that stopped after hearing Mephisto.

Rin's bloodshot eyes darted towards Mephisto as identified where the commanding voice came from. Rin rose from his spot on the ground and stumbled his way rapidly towards the man.

Then the man did something they did not see coming.

Rin leapt into his arms and blubbered "N-nii-san!! Nii-san!" crying into his chest as Mephisto cradled his head affectionately.

"Oh thank God" Shima released his ears "I thought I was gonna go deaf" Izumo proceeded to slap him in the back of the head

"You pink-head! It's was your fault!"

"Hey guys.......d-did I hear that wrong?.....he just called the head master....Nii-san...." Konekomaru stammered.

"WHAT?!"