Prolouge

Lilliana's POV

FLASHBACK

"Are you nervous baby girl." my dad asked me as my family walked into the forest for my first shift.

"Did it hurt alot." I asked as I looked up at my daddy.

"I'm not going to lie it does very much." my mom says answering the question for my dad.

We stopped talking after that just walking deeper into the forest. We finally got to what we call the "shifting clearing." As we entered the clearing my family spread out and formed a circle around me. Now in the werewolf world ONLY on our first shift do we shift on a full moon after that we can shift whenever we want. As the time approached I started to get nervous.

* TIME SKIP *

The full moon is now directly above my head and I'm just sitting here waiting for my shift to happen. And as my family stood standing I could see the way their eyes started to loose that look of proudness and it started to look like disappointment. At that point I should have seen this coming but I didn't I was too naive. When we got back home they told me not to talk to anyone and to go pack my things. I was young and none the wiser on what was going on if only I knew maybe I could have run and gotten away.    

Pic of the twins