Amnesia..... Not

2014*****
I have not kept in touch with anyone in the band or 5sos the only thing I still keep in touch with is there music. I love there music, the newest song is amnesia and I am guessing it is about me. Michael must have wrote it. I am now 5.10 I have dyed my hair ( pic on top/ side) and I am looking for a job. I believe I got a job involving cleaning a tour bus so that means I get to go different places sounds pretty cool. Since it is hot outside thanks California. I pick out a ACDC muscle-t, black skinny jeans, and converse. I do my make up natural with some eyeliner and mascara. Picking up my bag of cleaning supplies I head to my job if cleaning all day.

I get to the bus while the band it playing I start by picking up the clothes and food and vacuum. I go and pull off there sheets on there bed and replace them with clean ones and organized there stuff on there beds. I dust and fabreez because it smells like pizza in here I go into the bathroom thing in the back of the bus and step right back out ' what the hell do you guys eat' i say almost gaging. I will just fabreez the hell out of that. And wait until it settles. I walk into the place they are playing at and and look at the coolest drums ever. I sit down and start to play the beat of after midnight by blink. Once I finish the song I go up to a guitar and start to play Ted Negent cat scratch fever. Once I and finished with that song I start to play amnesia. I felt tears go down my cheeks so I stop in the middle of the song and go back to the tour bus looking inside of the bathroom I smile ' it doesn't smell like shit' I walk with bleach and windex to clean the mirror. Once I am finished I step off the bus and get to my car I am stopped by Calum. " Hey I heard you play those songs before you are really good I would love to hear more." I smile he doesn't even recognize me good. " My want to here some more right now?"
" Ya sure we doubt have sound check it a couple of hours so you can play all you want." " Ok. Let's go"
Once we got to the stage. Calum asks me. " Are you from Astralia because your accent gives you away." " Ya I moved here a while back." " O cool I live there well use to I have to live here for awhile."
I Sit on the stool behind the drums and start to play the best of a song I created. Once I finished I look up to see Calum with is mouth open. " What?"
"Nothing... you.. your just... amazing" he said. I blush and go to the bass and play another song he still had I his mouth open. I look and say " I can also play the normal guitar, piano,flute, and the violin." His eyes are bugging out as well. All I can do is laugh. " I feel stupid now that I can only play the bass." The band has to know about this." He just runs off and grabs the and practically pulls them on stage. I go back up to the drums and they start to object saying I can't play the drums but Calum says all of the instruments I can play. They look at me curiously.
Later
After I play all of the instruments besides the flute and violin. It was time for there sound check I said good bye to all of them but Calum stops me and asks " what is your name?" I look at the purple haired Michael and say "Lucy" I run off of the stage and run out and to my car and drive off.

POV. Michael

She looks so familiar, but I can't place her. Is it? No it can't be she wouldn't want to be by me. But I still love her I crave the kiss I got back in 2011.
Once she finished all of the instruments that she can play. She says goodbye to everyone but Calum stops her and asks for her name. She looks at me dead in the eyes and says " Lucy." She runs off and I look at the guys in awe. Lucy. She looks so different from the last time I saw her. She dyed her hair. S is taller and has her ears pierced all the way up and a lip piercing. And I believe she has a tattoo on the inside of her arms and a tramp stamp. She looks hot she was hot back them but now wow. I run out to get her but her car is gone I go into the bus and see it has been clean. She is the new cleaner for the bus. Good I will see her later this week. I walk back to the stage and everyone looks at me curiously. " What?" " Who was that Michael" Luke asks. I can't believe it hasn't clicked with them yet. Wow. " It is Lucy form Astralia." There faces turn form curiosity to sadness to happiness in a matter of seconds. They all tackle me to the ground and bear hug me.
Laughing I push them off of me and grab my guitar wait for them to get to there spots. We practice until 1 hour before the show. I am sitting in the dressing room, listening to nickleback when Luke came in telling me it was time to play. Just before I leave the room my phone goes off I look at it it is an unknown number. I look at is and it says: sorry I left so fast I will be at the concert it 15 minutes. I will tell the security about you and hopefully they will let me in. I will try and get in I just don't have a ticket. See us there. - Lucy x :)
I smile at the end. She still ends her texts like that. I sneak out of the dressing room Put on a security best and a Afro wig that is Calum's and sneak out to the front gate waiting for her. He sees her and walks up to her casually surprised no one notices. Meh was definitely wrong. All of the sudden 2 girls come up for a picture and a autograph then 2 and 5 then a huge swarm. I quickly grab Lucy's had and run in to the dressing room. I take off the wig and vest and set it on the couch. I grab my guitar and run out on stage with the guys all the girls start to scream. I smile and take my place on the left side of Luke we start to play amnesia. Girls start to scream ( just going to skip the song because I guess you already know the songs)
*After the show*
I walk in to the dressing room and see Lucy sitting on the couch crying I walk over to her and comfort her. And ask " what's the matter Lucy?" " I missed you a lot and I have a question." " What is?" " I.. Did you write... amnesia because of me?" i sat there in shock. " Well ya I missed you and I.... love you Lucy. I love you and missed you so much and that kiss that you gave me I am craving it."
She looks at me for a second before kissing but not the thing that I got back then this one was passionate with a lot of lust. I wrap my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. She plays with the hem of my shirt before putting her hand on my stomach. She pulls away from the kiss looks at me " sorry" she said with her head down and walks out. I was still stunned by the kiss to go after her. Once I get back to myself I run out of the building and see that she just got into her car tapping on her window. She looks scared for a second and then hides it behind a mad glare that I find so sexy. I asked a that would have asked her back in Australia if she didn't run away....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
========================
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How you liking the story. I am listening to nickel back while writing this. My writing teacher really like how I write but I have problems with punctuation. Oops but you get better over time so that is why I am writing on wattpad oh and just a heads up it gets Alittle weird in a couple chapters ahead.