Once you get into the trailer you go sit on the couch and cry

After a couple minutes you hear the door open and see your dads walk in

S-oh honey what happened
E- I-I I can't stop thinking ab it *you suddenly start sobbing*
C-oh baby come here *he wraps you in a tight hug*

You guys sit there for a bit before they both have to go to hair and make up

You stay sitting in the trailer for a few hours before there's a knock.

E-come in
You see Holland walk in

T-hey. your dads told me what happened.
E-oh. well i promise i'm fine.
T-that's exactly what i said about me

you look at him confused

E-what?
T-yeah. the same thing happened to me when i was about your age. worst time of my life.
E-how did you deal with it?

Tom looked at you with some sympathy

T-to be honest I bottled it up. And that makes it worse. I told everyone then stopped talking. I always stayed in my room and only came out for a little food.

At this point you start crying more

T-please El just talk to someone. I don't want you to end up like me. Please

You hesitate for a second before breaking down

E-I just don't know what to do. It's all I think about. Even if it happened 3 days ago I can't get it out of my head. I feel like she's going to come after me and do worse things! I don't want to tell dad because I know he is already worrying to much. I just don't want to be a burden!

T-El the last thing you would be is a burden. Your dads just want to help you. They hate seeing you suffer like this.

You stand up and engulf Tom in a hug.

E-thanks Tom this really helped a lot.
T-your welcome El. I'll let you rest some. I'll be back in about 30 minutes then we can go get some food.
E-okay. Bye Tom.

You fall asleep for a little bit before you hear the trailer door open.

E-tom I don't think it's been 30 minutes left.
L- you are certainly right my dear it hasn't.
E- W-what are you doing here. You need to leave right now!
L-I think not!

She comes over to you and slaps you.

L-so I just leave your house and you already go hoe around with another fucking person. God such a fucking slut!

She keeps hitting and punching you to the point you are barely alive.

L-well this looks like my cue to leave! Byeeeee bitch. And I will find you!

About 5 minutes later you hear someone open the door and see a figure running towards you

T-EL! Come on don't close your eyes! Keep em open! SEB CHRIS GET IN HERE!

You slowly blink your eyes and then see your dads run in.

S-Fuck! What the hell happened Holland?!
T-I don't know I went to go do something and came back to this!
C-well go call 9-1-1! NOW!

Tom runs out of the trailer in tears and calls 9-1-1. Once he hangs up he sees Robert running towards him.

R-Kid what's wrong. You have to tell me what's wrong. All he can murmur out is "el."

Robert runs into the trailer and sees you on the floor.

R-Tom go to the entrance and make sure the paramedics know where we are!

After about 5 minutes paramedics get there and rush you to the hospital. No one was allowed to ride with you so Chris and Seb are about to leave.

R-we will be there in a bit. Please update us
S-we will

They head out and speed to the hospital

*currently at set*

Robert finds Scar and Lizzie and runs up to them

R-come on girls we have to go!
S-why what the fuck happened?
R-someone beat the living death out of El. She's at the hospital now
L-if it's who I think it is I'm going to kill her!

They rush to the hospital and once they get there they see Seb and Chris crying in the waiting room.

Scar-hey how is she?
C-they rushed her into surgery. They said she will probably be in a medically induced coma when she gets out.
R-oh god.
Robert then starts crying.

After a while the doctor comes out.
Dr-Elodie Stan?
Everyone stands up and goes to the doctor

S-is she okay?
Dr-she is stable. We put her in a coma so she could heal and not be in so much pain. I can only take 2 people back right now.

The doctor takes Chris and Seb back and they see your damage. They start to silently cry while holding each other. After a bit they go and sit down on either side of the bed next to you.

*after a bit they decide they should let people know that they are taking a break*

@sebastianstan- please pray for our little girl that she gets better. Both me and Chris are going to be taking a break from filming and the media to deal with this severity. We will hopefully be able to fill you guys in soon. But until further notice please pray for El that she will hopefully have a quick recovery.

-comments-

@anthonymackie- what in the world happened!?
↪️@sebastianstan- call me now!

@user1458285- hope she gets better soon!

@sebandchrisship- what happened?

@user2439586- well whatever happened the bitch deserved it

View 32,547 more comments

After the post the boys decide to go to sleep. 10 minutes later Sebastian phone rings.

*call with Anthony*

A-what the hell happened
S-we are pretty sure Lucy.
A-what did the fucking bitch do!
S-she basically beat El to death. We almost lost her man *seb breaks down*
A-hey it's okay she's a fighter. I'll be there first thing in the morning

*they end the call and go to sleep*