Chapter 2

["Hazbin Hotel"]

- - -

[______________________________]

Third person

'Alright, now it should be right around the corner...' Dream walks down the road, looking around for any signs of the "Happy hotel" Sced told him. 'Huh, I could've sworn he said it was here..' He frantically retraced his steps, 'Go straight, turn to the second right, first right then go straight...' He  scratched the back of his head before he realizes the thing he did wrong. 'Shit! I went to the second right! Oh for fuck's-'

"Hello there gentlemen!"

Dream flinched, instantly turning around to face the fucker who scared the shit out of him.

"Oh dear! I'm deeply sorry for the scare!" The red demon, deer, thing tried reassuring Dream. "I simply wanted to talk to you because you looked like you needed a place to stay!" Dream scoffed, mentally, 'Sure is one way to say someone looks like a hobo.'

"So were my assumptions correct?" They waited for a responce while Dream was, said Dream was thinking for a moment whether he could trust the guy then he finally decided, "Yes, actually, I'm looking for a hotel called "Happy Hotel", do you, so happen to know where it is?" Dream signed. The stranger's  yellow smile grew wider at the mention of "Happy Hotel".

The deer chuckled, "Why yes, yes I do! The owner and I are, in fact, great friends. Also! No longer is it called "Happy Hotel", recently, it's been changed into "Hazbin Hotel"."

I lit up at the information they told me, "Great, could you show me the way? I made a wrong turn earlier." The demon layed a hand on Dream's shoulder and replied: "Why of course! Follow me!"

~

"And here it is!" The demon, which he introduced himself as Alastor earlier, exclaimed. My smile grew wider, "Thank you." I signed. Alastor grinned kindly, "With pleasure! I'm always glad to help someone in need! Now if you'll excuse me, I have matters to attend to, enjoy your stay!" with that, he walked away.

Dream stared at the hotel infront of him, 'Jeez, not better than Tommy's, but it's good enough.' He shrugged and walked into the doors.

'Huh, surprisingly the inside's better.' Dream commented, looking around for any signs of life form. 'There!' His eyes landed on someone who was idly leaning onto the wall while talking to another.

He walked silently to the figures and nudged the white haired one on the shoulder, seconds later, said shoulder lit up on fire, "AAAH!" They yelled in surprise, they turned around and gripped their spear tightly. 'How the fuck-'

They swinged their spear and  positioned is to be just a centimeter away from Dream's chest. Dream raised both his hands in surrender, "Who the hell are you!?" They glared at him, 'Well guess which hotel I'm giving a 1 star. Jeez, not even a simple "hello"?' Dream frowned.

They growled, "Are you fucking deaf?? State your name!"

'Actually, miss- Wait, am I deaf? I don't have ears so- No no no, that's stupid, of course I can hear!' Dream heard a gush of wind, "RAAHHHHH!" They shout, both hands lift up the spear before hastily brings it down to impale him. "VAGGIE!" The blonde one grabbed the spear right before it could do harm. "Don't scare away the customer!" They whisper-yelled, "How do you know he's a customer! He literally lit my shoulder on fire!"

Blondey held a nervous smile, "Well, I'm sure it was an accident! Right, Mr...." Dream mentally sighed, "Dream." he signed. Their eyes widened as they stared at him. 'Now this is just offending.'

They shook their head, "Sorry! It's just that I've never really encountered-" They cleared their throat, "Well, Mr. Dream, I'm sorry for my friend's behaviour!"

"Why don't we introduce ourselves???" They clasped their hands together, "My name's Charlie Morning Star! Founder of this hotel, also known as princess of hell!" Charlie smiled before she points to the other one, "This is Vagatha, manager of this hotel!" She holds up her hand for Dream to shake, which he did. Seconds later it lit up on fire, "Ow, ow, ow-" She mumbles, gritting her teeth as she tried her best not to retreat her hand which would be rude to.

Vaggie growled, which then does Dream retreat his hand and bows his head apologetically. "So, what may be your business here?" She questioned, shaking the hand she used rapidly to ease the pain. "I was hoping if I could stay here." Charlie's smile widened, eyes sparkling, "Of course! We'll get your key in just a moment!" She grabs Vaggie and runs into a room.

Once they were no longer there, Dream drops his shoulders in relief, 'Finally.' he sat down on one of the sofas. He lifts up his hand and stares at it. 'Guessing it doesn't work on things.' He drops his hand on his side, 'You know what I need right now? Rest. I can worry about this later.' I closed my eyes.

"We're back!"

Dream flinched and fell off the sofa, "Oops! Sorry!" Charlie rubs her neck. Dream stands up, dusting himself before glaring at them, "It's fine."

Charlie nervously chuckles, "Anyways! Here's your key!" She walks up to him and offers the key which he takes it without touching her hand. "If you'd like, we could escort you to your room!" She offers, hands on her hips while Vaggie had her arms crossed and glared at him. Dream nods, "I'd like that."

"Great! Follow us!" Charlie grins, marched away with Vaggie, Dream following soon after.

~

"Here it is!" Charlie proudly states, "If you have any problems on your stay, don't hesitate to seek help from one of our employees!" She nudges Vaggie, "Uhh, yeah, just ask if you need help." She grumbles, refusing to face Dream in the eye. Charlie sighs, "You should rest up for tomorrow! We'll introduce you to the others and where you could find them. Or, if your busy, we could do it another day, are you?" Dream moves his head side-to-side, "Great!" She smiles, "And yes, you can customize your room into whatever you like! Again, if you need help, don't be afraid to ask!" With that, she walks away with Vaggie.

Dream unlocks the door and goes in. He's met with Green walls, carpet floor, and a king sized bed.

Seeing another door, he goes in what is supposed to be a bathroom, he walks out of the bathroom and onto the king sized bed. The bed was magenta with a red blanket and pink pillows?

 The bed was magenta with a red blanket and pink pillows?

'Phew, finally, sleep."
Dream layed down and drifted into sleep.