3

It was raining cats and dogs. The sounds of pitter-patter can be heard. Soon the departing time of the Kim family came.

Mr.Kim: So we take our leave.......bye...

Mom: but Kim There's a heavy downpour outside.......just stay tonight here......

Mrs.Kim: Yes honey.....let's just stay the night here.....it's been so long since we had a sleepover....hmmm

Mr.Kim: ok.....

Mom/Mrs.Kim: yayy!!!!

Then you both entered in the room.

Taehyung: so we're staying here tonight...

Mrs.Kim: yes Baby.....but no funny business......

After hearing you both become more embarrassed and both of your mom's laughed. But both of the dad's stand there confused and looked at each other and shrugged.

Dad: so Taehyung you can in the guestroom on the ground floor and Kim you can stay next to my room ok.....

Time Skip

You were just laying on your bed just thinking about the scene from earlier and the kiss......you blushed. But the train of your thought came to stop after hearing your phone ringing. You pick up your phone to see who's calling and smiled seeing it's your bestfriend 'Jennie'.

Sa Rang: heyyyy.......Jen......what's up???

Jennie: Nothing just missing you babe.......it's been so long we met....

Sa Rang: hmmm....that's right......but whose mistake is this?????

Jennie: ok ok ok my mistake......I should have not applied in the college activity......how would I know that they would take us out of the city....I thought it will be around the city......and time to time we can meet each other....

Sa Rang: You must be enjoying there......and here I am sitting at the home setting her marriage.....

Jennie: Hmmm you must be bored just sitting and setting your marriage.........WAIT .......YOUR-----MARRIAGE???????How?????When????why??????What????With whom?????? And you're telling me now........so who's the boy.....your secret boyfie......hmmm....tell me is he hot ?????handsome?????sexy????or a cutie?????tell m-----

Sa Rang: Jen stop..........now listen to me.....ok(Jennie says small ok)....so......just today my parents told me their friend will be coming to see me for the marriage with their son...and I have to say yes because of my grandparents last wish........and I even don't know the boy........

Jennie: I didn't think your parents can force you to say yes by taking your grandparents name......but babe....you know that how today boys are....they show something else but they are something else.....he can be pervert or????.....you know what happen to Lily....and how her boyfriend show her that he's sweet and cute but in reality he's a total jerk and bastard....who beat their own girlfriend because she didn't wear his favorite hairstyle...........I don't want anything happen to you so pls check......him.....if he.....

Sa Rang: but Jen I don't think he's like that......he seem nice and gentlemen except that he have a playful side........ and moreover why would my parent choose him for me if they care about so much about me....hmm....his parents is also nice....so I don't think he can be something like that the way you're talking.....

Jennie: Hey I got your point......but be careful and don't give in easily....if he's gentlemen he would wait for you to be comfortable....hmmm....so let's talk later.....it's time to sleep......Bye babe

Sa Rang: Goodbye Jen....

After that you went to sleep without knowing the things you talked can be heard by Taehyung.....and he just smiled hearing you take his side even without knowing him properly.....he made a promise to himself he would take care of you all his life time....and any problem came then that problem have to go through him before it reach you.....

And then he went to sleep without knowing that the whole zoo was dancing in his stomach and with an unknown smile one his face.