➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸』▯

Start from the beginning

Her teacher tied her dark purple hair in a bun and began telling her student an interesting story.

"I met a girl earlier, she had this stunning face and was little rude," she pointed with her palm.

"But I think it's simply her personality, and you know what? She's similar to you, although based on our brief talk, she's a little bland and you have more emotion than her, but I don't know much because, as I said before, we just had a brief encounter."

Her student blinked and just listened to her teacher's story as she adjusted her bag.

"-and she's considerate even though she stated the obvious by saying I was a stranger," the woman continued.

"But teacher, you're indeed a stranger to her, so what's the problem with expressing the obvious?" the girl asked, raising an eyebrow.

"See, Yume-chan, even though you're different, you're pretty alike when it comes to stating the obvious."

Hikkiri Yume could only shrug in response, while her teacher Hajime Mira grinned widely.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You could sense the vibrations of people on the surfaces around the walls as you walked along the empty hallway, and while trailing after Ootani, you appeared to be a little chick following its mother.

You didn't mind how the silence surrounded you, but for Ootani, she was troubled about how you handled the silence with someone you didn't know.

You observed how stiff Ootani was; her shoulder was as hard as stone, indicating that she was uneasy but you didn't say anything; all you did was follow her.

Meeting some of Inazuma eleven's characters was fun, but meeting them without your consent is not so much fun because you were dragged and stuck inside the anime you were only supposed to be watching, although it's not that bad because you were familiar with it.

"Is this the myth that if you whisper or talk to a branch of wood, it will come true? I mean, I did say it was one of the best animes I've ever seen, but it doesn't mean I wanted to be here."

Your attention was drawn to your thoughts, and you were unaware that you were close to the field where Inakuni and Teikoku were playing.

Iwato noticed someone behind their manager as you walked towards the bench with Ootani; you were unfamiliar to him, but how could some people miss your magnificent presence?

"Hey, Goujin, do you know who the girl behind Ootani is?"

The said name came to a halt and turned to look where Iwato pointed. His eyes flickered before widening, and his loud gasp drew the attention of many, including you.

"It's you!" As you deadpanned, his index finger pointed accusingly at you.

"It's rude to point, stranger-san."

"Eh? Never mind! Why is she here, Ootani-san?!?"

You blinked owlishly, stared at Goujin, saying nothing. I mean, why is he making such a big deal about it? Well, your first meeting with them was awkward and frightening for them because of your imposing aura.

You remained silent, unintentionally staring into the eyes of Asuto, the one and only cinnamon roll. You secretly admired his beautiful eyes and how enthusiastic he was in the anime; after all, he was one of the protagonists in the series, so what did you expect?