Chapter 6

Hey! Chapter6! Enjoy everyone!
And sorry for the late post, also i didn't have a intro on chapter 5, so I'm putting something here for you guys. because you are special!.

-vincente033:D

********************************************

I was going to open the door, I was surprised of what i saw A very drunk Lucas in front of me.

"Mhmmm," Lucas starts moaning from his drunkness. "Alyssa! What are you doing here!"

I could smell the alcoholic beverage in his breath, he almost fell on me.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I asked worried. "yeah, yeah! Im fine!" He said with an arm passed over. he was heavy weighted. and also to add information he was shirtless, exposing his defined muscles. he fell on top of me on the bed.

"Hey! Lucas! Get your shit together!" I said. he stared at me for a moment. we locked gazes, of course he was still on top of me. "your so beautiful," he said that made me blush. "hehe, you look cute when you blush."

"Umm, can you get off of me?" I said, embarrassed. "No." he smirked. he started to get closer to my face. "what are you doing?" I asked getting anxious.

Then it hit me, he was going to kiss me. he started to get close to my face and me, well closing my eyes tryinh to avoid it.

"MWAHAHA. you thought i was goingt to kiss you?" He said laughing.

"Huh, yes." i said embarrassed.

He was just laughing his ass off, until when he just fell asleep on the side of the bed. I stared at him and saw his peaceful face when he's sleeping. I never thought that I would be his friend. I'M not hot but..... i just don't know what to feel about him. i just tucked myself with him. i heard him say something, He said. "I love you," and he just snorted out. I was surprised of what he said, was he awake? Or asleep? Was it for me? Was he dreaming? Of course I was on the other side of the bed and my back facing him.

The next morning, I was the first one to wake up. It kinda surprised me. well I don't know how to cook so I went on the small kitchen to find something. I found something but it was a Tabasco sauce. yuck.

I went to the canteen and I saw a bunch of food that made me drool. i went to sit on one of the tables and called the waiter.

"What's your order, mam?" She asked me.

"Uh, anything that Is healthy for breakfast." i said smiling to her. "you want the usuals? The breakfast usuals?" She asked again.

"Yes, please."

"One, mornin' breakfast usuals, comin' right up!" She said enthusiasticly. I just checked my iPhone and waited for some texts and I also browsed the web. For somehow, I was not checking my Wattpad anymore. so I went to that app and found almost a hundred notifications, it was almost the followers but some was the comments on my story.

"Here you go mam'!" A waiter has given me the breakfast and It looked delicious. I ate the dish and proceeded to check on my phone. The question I have in my mind is:

Does Lucas have Facebook?

I typed his name on the search bar, then it showed up different kinds of Lucases but I found the right one. it was a photo of him on the pool, the pool was very similar here. maybe it is here. well I was worried about him since I just left the room without any permission.

•••••••••••••••Lucas's POV••••••••••••••••••

"Woah," I rubbed my eyes and checked the surroundings. "What happened last night?" I question myself and thought of Alyssa, where is she?.