Camp Invasion Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Faruko widened her eyes with a gasp at that.

"Now go" Aizawa ordered, getting Kota in his arms. "I'll take him from here"

"Uh, y-yes sir!" Faruko bowed, spreading her wings out quickly as she dashed straight up off the ground with a gust of wind hitting Aizawa and Kota.

"Alright wings, don't fail me now!" Faruko said, flapping her wings.

Gotta get there fast!

About a couple of minutes have passed as she finally makes it to where the pussycats are, where they're facing some villains at a clearing, spotting Mandalay from above, watching her fight against some lizard villain.

"Found you.." Faruko said, circling around like a vulture in the sky.

"You're not a real hero at all!" The villain said with a smash of his makeshift sword, nearly hitting the cat hero with it.

Wow, thats rude... hmmm,
since Aizawa gave us permission..
Faruko thought with a rub of her hands, as she quickly elevated herself up to the sky, her pupils dilating unto the lizard man.

Target locked

Just as the villain was about to go for another yet fatal swing, Faruko's quick dive attack ends up kicking the villain in the face, causing him to roll on the ground while his weapon rolled out of bounce as well. The impact was enough to even make the ground shake up the dirt.

"Hey!" The villain angered, scrambling on the ground to reach his weapon, but right before he could even touch the handle, fire suddenly appeared, pricking the end of his finger.

"Ack!" He pulled his hand back in an instant by the burn, waving it around in the air in pain to try and cool it off as he blows against it.

Then the fire grew around him, which caused him to look up to see a figure of someone with a pair of black wings and glowy red eyes entrapping him.

Whoa...

He eyes widened, pausing himself to gaze at the student in amazement.

"Hey you!" Mandalay called out, as Faruko turned her head around to face the women. "You have no permission to do that! Head back to—"

"Aizawa told me to send a message!" Faruko cuts her off with a spread of her wings wide open, breathing heavily.

Suddenly the villain managed to get his weapon over the fire.

"Ahah!" The villain said, as Faruko formed her fire into a flaming sword that's bigger than his.

"Hey no fair!"

Faruko smirked. "Anyway, Mr.Aizawa wants you to use your telepathy to tell all of ClassA and B that Eraser Head gave permission to engage in combat with villains!"

"What?" Mandalay questioned. "Is that true?"

"Yeah! Also Kota is safe and sound with Aizawa so don't worry about him he's in good hands!" Faruko said as the villain swung his weapon against the flame.

Since the makeshift blade is made out of metal, Faruko is unable to burn it, so her flame parted in two. Cleverly forming the two parted flames into two pair of swords, pointing directly at him. The villain froze, eyeing the flames nervously.