Party

Emily's POV
-sunday-
Today for the remaining contestants we would have a little party,hangout and etc.with the 1st TVK contestants.Including Zack.
I put on a beige dress with lighter beige raffles.Beige ballet flats and I put my hair into an upper waterfall braid..(picture Attached).
"Hi.You look Beautiful."-Darren.
"Hi.Thank you,you don't look bad yourself."
"Mind if we go together?"
"Not at all.Lets go?"
"Let's go."He said holding my hand.
"What happened yesterday?" He added.
I told him everything and he just nodded and continued walking.
When we got to the hotel lobby there were fans outside.Mostly Darrenatics and JKUFC's.
"Ah!!!!Its the domino couple!!!!"
There were a lot of cameras...Paparazzi...
"Emily!Emily!Break na ba kayo ni Zack?"One reporter said.
"Darren.Are you two dating?"another said
"Emily!Which is true?The Sunday morning couple,The GOWY couple or The domino couple?" And another...
We just all kept quiet.Yes.The others were already there...
Kahit na hindi kasi ako nag join sa TVK I'm already famous because I'm a model of a few brands and I get parts in movies...I'm not bragging...
We reached The VIP pool that was reserved just for us...it was a huge private pool...I was already wearing a swimsuit under my dress so..I'm good...