- 𖥔 The War Has Began 𖥔 -

Start from the beginning

He sighed and nodded to her before he turned to Wong, "Keep an eye on them, can ya? Thanks."

"I have them." Wong nodded and told (Y/n) to stand with him, she did as he said.

But before she could walk backwards, a hand grabbed her arm. She looked up to stare at the worried god of mischief, "Be safe." He said sternly and let her go.

She smiled and nodded at him, then walked over to Wong.

(Y/n) prepared herself to witness the next action of the new Iron Man suit, she tried not to scream in fangirling and excitements as Tony put on his new suit and attacked the Black Dwarf which throw him off.

Bruce stared in awe and disbelief at that, "Where'd that come from?" He laughed.

Tony turned back, "It's nano-tech. You like it? A little somet–" before he could finished his ego, Ebony Maw creates a spike of earth that throws Tony far up.

"Shit." (Y/n) cursed silently and jumped in fear, she doesn't remember after Tony's actions.

The rest of the team started attacking Ebony using their abilities, she grabbed Bruce's arm to prepared to be dropped into the portal.

She leaned at Bruce's ear, "Prepare for yourself." She whispered made shiver run up in his spine.

Then as a cue, Strange turns to them. Well, at they thought. "Dr. Banner, if the rest of your green friend won't be joining us..." he created the portal beneath Bruce, not with (Y/n). "And, (Y/n), I need you to stay- no!" Sadly, she got to the portal as well. They got teleported to the nearby park along with half a taxi.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

(Y/n) Point of View :

Almost.

The taxi almost hitting my head, but managed to hit my body made me lose air in my lungs for a while. I gasped and panted slightly, Bruce help me up.

"Are you ok?" He asked in concerned, his brows frowning when he saw me taking deep breaths a few times.

After for fifty-one seconds to take my breath, finally I can breathe properly. "I'm ok." He couldn't believe it I could see.

Did I hear Strange to let me stay with him in the battlefield? He let me die?!

"Hey, I am truly sorry, the big guy-" how could Bruce even apologize to me? I did understand why Hulk is not comes out, and that didn't bothered me.

I grabbed his shoulders firmly, "I know, that's fine. Ignoring the others, I'm in your side, I can't fighting like you or them. But it won't let us be weak, just think of a way to all this."

He nodded and for a while his brains worked, he asked me another question about dimensions being. "Wait- I still can't proceed it what you said, about your world.. another world like that." He said.

I sighed, "Neither can I. If I thinking about that, I can't focused on this war. That's why I still conscious right now."

"Woaah, are you gonna passed out again?! Because I'm alone in here and I didn't have a backup for that." He starts panicked.

My eyes widen before I laughed, he stopped his trembling and looked at me in confusion.

His face, omg!

"I will not passed out in this situation, Bruce. Better not." I told him when I was done with my stupid laughs.

He sighed in relief, "Oh.. Ok, you better not." He chuckled nervously.

I looked around us before I heard a big crash near us, I turned around and saw Tony thrown with an iron.

Bruce saw it too and he starts to ran over him, I catch up with him after.

"Tony, you okay?" Bruce worriedly asked Tony. "How we doing? Good? Bad?" His face showed panicked.

There he was, Iron Man laying in the ground his back in the tree.

"Really, really good." He answered with sarcastically. "Really good. Do you plan on helping out?" He asked referenced of Hulk.

"He can't, he already tried." I helped Bruce to telling Tony.

I heard again another crash from behind me, I saw a figure laying in the ground with some iron around. I rushed towards him when I realized it was Loki.

He groaned with his face showed a new bruises, "Loki?" I called him out and helping him to stand.

"You're here?! I thought Stephen bring you to his Sanctum." He replied as he patted away the dust in his suit.

What? He said that?

"Yeah.. I'm with Bruce- he's in- Watch out!" I grabbed Loki's arm and ducked while a blaster from Tony almost hitting us. I panted before looked up, "That was so close."

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Bruce is cute.
Have you watched the trailer for Thor Love and Thunder?! I'm excited!!
I saw the menfess from twitter, during the scene of Thor sitting on the edge of the hill watching the sun. Reminds of "the sun will shine on us"..

 Reminds of "the sun will shine on us"