Chapter 13

When he opened his eyes, Su Ci saw that Lu Zhe had turned around and walked away quickly.

Su Ci didn't continue to pester him, for fear that he would push Lu Zhe back if he pressed too hard.

Lu Zhe didn't catch up with the time, and he was more than ten minutes late when he came to the classroom.

This is his first time being late.

The teacher was very tolerant of the terminally ill top student, and didn't say much, just let him go back to his seat.

"Brother Zhe." When Li Dongliang saw Lu Zhe sitting down, he immediately came over, "Did Tutu bring you?"

"No." Lu Zhe took out his textbook.

Li Dongliang instantly calmed down, lying on the table in a bored manner, the days when he couldn't see Tutu was meaningless.

Turning corners of stairs.

Fu Baili lowered his head and looked at the shy girl in front of him, who didn't dare to look at him. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at her condescendingly, "Are you afraid of me?"

Unlike other girls, when the girl in front of him met him several times, she would avoid him for the first time.

Hard to catch?

She does have his attention now.

"No, Fu Baili asks you to let me go. The class has already started." Zhao Youyou's eyes were red and her voice was delicate.

When she went out in the afternoon, a lot of garbage was dumped in front of her house.

The couple upstairs went even further. They knew that after his family received a bonus of 5 million, they didn't know where to find a lot of leftovers and some stinky garbage. They dumped it in front of their house every day, even if they found a community property, there is no solution.

This time her mother went upstairs to argue with the couple and was almost pushed downstairs.

She was also so angry that she cried a bit at the other side's unpleasant words.

Fu Baili was tall and tall, but he didn't let go. The girl in front of him spoke weakly, her eyes were red, like a bunny, which made people want to tease.

"Anyway, you're already late, does it make a difference if you're late?" Fu Baili stopped in front of Zhao Youyou, "You've been avoiding me, do you like me?"

"You..." Zhao Youyou looked up at him in disbelief.

Before the rebirth, she liked him and chased him, but Fu Baili dismissed her.

Zhao Youyou bit her lip aggrieved, why did he ignore him when she liked him, and now that she doesn't want to like him, he's entangled?

She mustered up the courage to look up at Fu Baili, "You think too much, I don't like you." Worried that Fu Baili wouldn't believe it, Zhao Youyou tried his best to defend, "I like Lu Zhe, and I don't like you."

She is not afraid that her lies will be exposed. Although she doesn't like Lu Zhe, she knows that Lu Zhe likes her.

The smile on Fu Baili's lips faded, and he sneered, "Lu Zhe? Do you like a short-lived ghost?"

"It's none of your business." Fu Baili saw Zhao Youyou's heart beating wildly, and she immediately lowered her head.

"It's really none of my business." Fu Baili smiled coldly and turned to leave.

There was only the teacher's lecturing in the classroom, and suddenly, the back door was kicked open.

When everyone looked, they saw Fu Baili striding in, full of anger, and they didn't know who had provoked the eldest young master.