𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

"Honestly, I seriously want to tell you no way. But I don't seem to have a choice." Jenna sighed in defeat. She slammed her staff on the floor, chanting a spell in a language I didn't understand. Suddenly, with a burst of smoke, two giant goddess ambers popped out of nowhere.

"So Sir Meliodas and Lady Lily's power is in those ambers?" Gilthunder asked.

Jenna nodded "That's right, I will tell you. It took quite a bit of work to get it all in there." She told them. She turned to Meliodas and me. "Alright, Meliodas you will be first." She told him and he nodded. Jeena shifted her gaze to the tower for a few seconds before looking back at the group, leaving Lily confused.

While Lily would be able to easily peek into the minds of others and read their emotions and thoughts she never did, Lily only used it in battle or emergencies, for she thought - no it was - rude to look into someone's mind. Plus, it was fun to try and figure a person out by getting to know them with actions, and reading them, for Lily thought people were like stories.

I was tempted to ask but decided against it, I don't know why but I just chose not to. My blue eyes trailed Meliodas as he stood on a giant stone platform, small patches of moss on top of the platform.

"Alright, are you ready?" Jenna asked him, turning to the blonde with her brows drawn together. He gave her his usual cheeky smile, which seemed to always be plastered on his face and sometimes made me want to slap it off his face, he placed his fist on his chest.

"Sure!!" He cheerfully chirped, yet behind those green eyes, I could see a twinkle of doubt, swirling in the pools of emerald.

"Alright all of you, step back," Jenna commanded. We all took a big step back, yet still held a front-row seat to the show. Jenna slammed her staff on the ground, chanting a couple of words in what sounded to an ordinary person like gibberish however it was a spell. The goddess amber broke and a giant white flash broke out and the sky turned black, many mistaking it as nighttime. The power broke out and was directed toward the body of the demon prince.

A massive gust of wind blew out, my blonde hair whipping in the wind as my arm covered my face. I was able to stand against the wind, but everyone else was struggling. Soon it was over and the wind stopped, the sky was no longer black.

The sound of Meliodas laughing like a maniac ripped through the air, I opened my eyes and looked to see a shadow cast over his face by his hair, fists shaking in what looked to be excitement.

"At long last, my full power has been restored..." Meliodas said in a deep voice. Everyone looked at him suspiciously and wearily.

"Meliodas...."

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

I huffed of air left my mouth as I looked at Meliodas, I could feel the waves of mischief, deceit, and playfulness radiating off of him like sunlight beaming on the ground.

" Wait! Lily, it might be dangerous! " King warns, but I simply ignore him. I walked to Meliodas and faster than anyone could see, slapped him on the back of his head - the soft yet loud thump that was heard caused everyone to look.

"Quit joking around, idiot!!" I scolded and turned in the other direction with a soft hmph sound coming from my throat as I crossed my arms. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Yeah, I am kidding. Jeez, nothing gets past you does it, Lily?" He said with a half-smile.

"Thank goodness." Gilthunder sighed in relief. King went up to Meliodas and asked if he was back to normal and Meliodas replied with his usual yeah. Jenna then walked up to me.