Final Chapter: 🍋

Start from the beginning

Elma: (Y-YN)...oh (YN)~~

Then, she then slowly reaches down to her kitty spot, and then to lift her dress up, and to pull down her underwear, and then to gently touch her pussy, who it felt pretty wet, the fact she's getting turned on by looking at (YN)'s body, and thinking about it...she began to play with her pussy as well...

Elma: AAhh~~!

She gave out a moaning squeal...which it came out loud...and then...

(YN): Huh???

(YN) turns off the shower head, as Elma knew she made a loud noise and covers her mouth to not make any sudden noise...

(YN): Elma??? Is that you???

Elma Mind: C-Crap Crap!! I can't let him find me like this, too embarrassing! I have to get out of here and pretend I came back from work!

As Elma then was about to run, she then doesn't realizes her underwear was down and yet causing her to trip over to the floor...

Elma: EEK!!

She trips over to the floor, as she slowly turns around...and then (YN) comes out from the shower...

(YN): Elma, is that-

He got out with a towel wrapped around him, and then to find Elma on the floor, breathes exposed, and yet he can see her underwear off...his face turned red and Elma flustering and blushing hard...

Elma: I-Its not what it looks like! I-I mean it! I-I didn't mean to-

(YN): N-No No it's fine, look let me, help you out...

(YN) helps Elma get back up on her foot...

Elma: Th-Thank you, (Y-YN), I'm sorry if you found me like this, b-but trust me, I didn't wanted to be weird, I-it's just that-

Elma then suddenly realizes (YN) holding onto something that is located on his member...or to say he's covering it up...

Elma: H-Hey, is something wrong??

(YN): N-No, nothing! I-It's fine Elma, really.

Elma: Y-You sure?? You seem like you're...covering, or more like hiding something.

(YN): N-No really Elma, I'm okay-

Elma: (YN), you're making me concern and a bit worried, please tell me what it is.

(YN): ...

Elma: Please.

(YN): ...*sighs* Okay...

(YN) slowly moves his hands out...and then Elma seeing what he was hiding behind his hands...and to realizes his member poking out from the inside of the towel...

Elma: *blushing* O-Oh!! Is...Is that your...

(YN): ...Yea, it is...

Elma: ...How??

(YN): W-Well...how can I say this Uh...the way you are right now...kinda exposing yourself...that's why.