"They both think that they can expose us. Chrissake.", The man says to the voice.

"Maybe I just understand them a little bit better than you do. I mean, we both know what it's like to lose our mom.", The voice says to the man.

——

Bailey walks towards the hallway with Ben, hand in hand trying to forget about what's happening.

Bailey looks behind her to see Zoey, following them.

Ben turns around and sees that Zoey had stopped. "Zoey. Hey.", Ben says to Zoey.

Bailey looks behind her to see Zoey frozen in place on her feet. "Zoey, are you all right?", Bailey asks Zoey.

"Mom? I don't think I can do this.", Zoey says turning back around.

Zoey breathes heavily looking around, almost having a panic attack.

"I can't do this.", Zoey says walking away.

"Yeah, okay. So let's go.", Ben says following Zoey.

Zoey starts speed walking, Bailey follows Ben and Zoey.

"No. No.", Zoey says walking away, faster.

"Hey. Zoey.", Bailey says following Zoey along with Ben.

——

"They said we could only afford the shittiest car they had, but I managed to boost us up to a four-door with a broken windshield wiper.", Ben says to Bailey and Zoey who are sitting down in the garage parking lot.

Bailey smiles. "As long as we sign the release.", Ben says looking at the car keys.

"Thanks.", Bailey mutters to Ben, her boyfriend.

"How are you guys still willing to come with me? I mean, I wanna stop Minos and everything, but I can't even get on the plane.", Zoey says to both of them.

Ben sighs, sitting next to Bailey and looks at both of them.

"I didn't wanna tell you this, but... I got fired from my job. I had a panic attack in front of a client, we were...walking out of a door, it got stuck, and I broke down.", Ben says to both of them.

Bailey frowns at Ben, she grabs his hand and holds it for comfort.

"I had a panic attack too. I was at the store, the lights turn off, and I'm broke down right there. The things we went through has caused me to have panic attacks sometimes.", Bailey says to them, Ben squeezes her hand in comfort.

"So you're not alone in feeling this way. Okay?", Ben says to Zoey and Bailey.

"Plus, I tend to have this weird loyalty thing for people who save my life.", Ben says to Zoey but looks at Bailey who smiles.

"Thanks.", Zoey says to Ben who smiles and gets up.

"Don't thank me too much. You're the one that's gotta drive the whole way.", Ben says handing Zoey the keys.

Bailey smiles at Ben, then gets up and stands next to him.

"Let's do this.", Bailey says to Zoey who smiles back at Bailey.

——

"Sure you don't wanna stop in Cleveland?", Ben asks them which causes Bailey to chuckle.

"Ben, I said no detours. I know this is a lot to ask, so thank you guys for coming with me.", Zoey says to them, driving the car.

Bailey smiles. "We'll, don't thank me too much. I don't have any gas money.", Ben says to Zoey, sitting in the back.

Ben gets his cigarette and puts it in his mouth. "Actually don't have any money.", Ben says to them.