Dinner with the Thirteen's

Start from the beginning

"Speaking of illegal," A demon that has a familiar look to another demon in the school spoke up. "There's been an increase in high-ranked demons coming through illegally." This demon has the titleholder as the Chief of Demon Border Control. His name is Azazel Henri. "This is a grave situation."

"The east is getting pretty dangerous, too. Wouldn't you say so, girlie?" He directed to the small-in-structure lady with white hair. She lifted the cup off the tea plate and sipped it with closed eyes. She has the title holder of the Principal Spirit. Her name is Paimon. "I dunno what yer talkin' 'bout. Y'all do somethin' 'bout it."

"there's that annoying accent again," Amaymon said. This caused them to start clashing. 

"What?!" She retorted.

"What?" He fired back.

"What?" Both of them barked at one another. 

Belzebuth sighed then lifted his chin off his hands. "because we've been without a Demon King for so long, and the Demon Lord that order in the netherworld is slowly crumbling. We have Belial-sama, Sullivan-sama, and Lady Levi. It's about time we make one of them Demon King and have them take control of the netherworld. The Demon Lord can wait a little while longer."

"I'm all for Belial-sama." Amaymon answered. "He's super sharp."

"No, it should be Levi-sama." Astaroh interjected. "Her wisdom and leadership are far greater."

"But you need to be conniving as a Demon King, too," Amaymon answered. 

"Nah, Sullivan-sama would be the one who heals us all." Paimon also interjected. 

"It's true that Sullivan-sama is skilled." Astaroh trailed off and Amaymon finished it off with a shake of his head. "But he's not a Yodh yet. Besides, it's not healing that we need."

"Nah, but it was mentioned in the Demon King Prophecy Scroll." She reminded them. "He shall make one and all his servants. He shall form blood pacts and heal all demonkind." 

"He shall descend from a foreign realm and wear the Golden Ring of Solomon on his right hand." Azazel finished off but feet slammed on the table, letting them look over at the other demon in the room. He scoffed."You guys are all stupid. After all that whining, you're just gonna rely on a prophecy?" His titleholder is ThunderLord. His name is Baal. He has a somewhat similar appearance to another demon at school as well. They were quiet for a moment as he continued to speak his mind. "It's not like these little ripples are going to have any effect on the netherworld." He remarked and opened his eyes. when his phone rang. He checked it, adorned with a look of surprise before smirking and pressing the button to send the message.

Amaymon slammed his hands on the table when he stood up and caught Baal's attention. "you've got some nerve for a brat who barely shows up to these meetings." he barked. 

"Meetings? Don't you mean whining competitions, old man?" 

"What?" This enraged him as a blue aura surrounded him and the latter give him a taunting smile. 

"Fine, if that's how you want it! Come at me!"

"Oh, shut up. What? You wanna start something?" 

While they were bickering, Henri had received a message and checked it. "today's the day I'll finally teach you a lesson!" 

As they clashed, some of the members got up. "And there they go again," Astaroh said. 

"they always gotta get so darn messy." Paimon stepped out of the way from the thrown chair that came from their argument. 

"Pardon me, may I make a work call?" Henri asked. 

"Yes, we should probably take a break." Belzebuth agreed and cleared his throat. Behemoth continued to eat and ignore what was going on most of the time. Belzebuth sighed again. "I truly hope we can settle on a Demon King today...it is hard already with that alone, how on Derilka's name can we decide on a Lord?"