Thomasina kept her eyes on Abigail, the two redheads were identical, 'your ancestor Cheryl Blossom summoned me'.

'Excuse me?' Abigail said, 'how?'

'It does not matter Abigail, but we must go back to where we belong... together'.

'We are together now. We can be together as two women. Free'.

'We can be together in the afterlife my love, it is beautiful there but you must let go of your hatred for the people that wronged you,' Thomasina said, 'this is not our time'.

'I have to avenge your death, the descendants of those who wronged us must be punished'.

'Abigail no. The darkness would creep into your soul, I could not allow that. I will not allow that,' Thomasina said, 'please switch our souls with our descendants and let's go to the light... together this time'.

'We do not know that that will work,' Abigail sighed, 'I will not lose you again. I can't'.

'Abigail please...'

'No Thomasina, you do not have to be involved in any of this but I must do it. I must avenge our tragic endings so I can move on'.

'If you do that you will be hunted down, this world is different but I cannot imagine the authorities in this time will allow violence. If you do this you may be taken away from me again. Please Abigail stay here with me, forget the past and then we can move on to where we are suppose to be'.

'Fine, I am willing to postpone my revenge while we enjoy being reunited'.

Thomasina smiled, it was a start.

She knew who Abigail was deep down; a sweet woman who cared about the world around her.

And she understood the redheads anger, she would be angry too but she would try her hardest to get Abigail to see past her revenge.

She would try to get her to do the right thing in allowing Cheryl and Toni back into their bodies and back to their life's.

Anthony.

'Abigail, there is one thing that I forgot to mention... could you lead me to where I might find Toni's baby. I promised Cheryl I would make sure he was safe'.

'You needn't worry. Brittania is keeping her eye on him and then I am sure his father will be back to take care of him,' Abigail said.

'Brittania?'

'She's Cheryl's daughter I suppose. Quite a strange situation as I think there is less than a decade between them in age,' Abigail said, she didn't fully understand the arrangement, 'I am sure the boy will be fine'.

'My love he is but a babe. I must honour my promise,' Thomasina said.

Abigail couldn't say no when her lover met her eyes, 'you know I cannot deprive you of what you want when you look at me like that Thomasina'.

The brunette didn't say anything, she just gave Abigail a small smile.

'Very well, we will take care of the children,' Abigail said with a playful roll of her eyes.