6.Marriage fixed

Arjun- King Virat, I will not be able to marry your daughter.

Pandavas and Draupadi was relieved but they were worried about Uttara's marriage.

King Virat- Please Prince... Otherwise she will have to stay unmarried.

Arjun- Before taking a decision, I would like to talk with my brothers and wife.

King nodded

King along with Queen left the chamber.

Arjun- I have took a decision. But, I need everyone's acceptance in it.

Sahadev smiled and said - The decision you took would benefit not only this yug but also coming yugas.

Arjun was happy hearing it.

Arjun- Really. Then I must accept this with 100% of my heart.

Nakul- Seriously guys, We don't know about anything. Will both of you consider to tell us?

Arjun laughed

Arjun- Ok. It's that I have decided to marry....

Nakul- You are gonna marry her??

Yudhishthir- Nakul, Listen to him fully

Nakul nodded

Arjun- I have decided to marry Uttara to our son, Abhimanyu

Bheem- This was a perfect news on a perfect day. I forgot to tell you, they will be coming tomorrow.

Draupadi was happy with the two good news.

Draupadi- Nath, don't take me wrong. Our other sons are also unmarried, why aren't you fixing one of their wedding with Viratnandini.

Yudhishthir- Panchali, it is because like we brothers, upapandavas are also like 5 fingers of one hand. They won't agree to marry until their jyesht marry. Moreover, you know Prativindhya he won't marry until the revenge is taken.It will be very difficult to convince him. I know Abhimanyu will also hesitate at first, but he will agree to his jyeshthmaa's wish.

Arjun- And one more thing Draupadi, I just feel like they are made for each other and will always be with each other in every life.

Draupadi nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------

King Virat and Queen Sudeshna was happy hearing the proposal. They accepted the proposal. After they accepted the proposal, the thought came to their mind that how they will convince Uttar. It was a very difficult task to do. They decided to do something unexpected.

King Virat - we both want do a request to all of you

Yudhishthir - You don't want to request, you can tell us anything. After all we are samdhis now ( samdhi means bride's and groom's parents)

Virat- Samrat, woh baat yeh hai ki...

Arjun- Go on, king... You don't need to hesitate

Virat- I want to hide about this proposal from my children.... So I request you not to tell them about this...

Everyone was shocked hearing it....

Draupadi- What kind of request is this king? How can we hide it from the bride and her brother about the marriage?

Sudeshna- There's a reason behind it Samragyi...

Nakul- what reason?

Virat- Actually the reason is that, my son doesn't like the talk about his sisters marriage... Moreover, he wants her to marry a boy whom he saw in a fair ...

Bheem- what and why?

Sudeshna- Once Uttar and his friends went to a fair in disguise. There he met a boy and befriended him. He was impressed with him and told us that he will only make his sister marry that boy as that boy promised Uttar that he will always let him visit his sister if he marries her.....

Arjun- Then, how will he agree for this marriage?

Virat- we have a small plan...

Bheem- what plan?

Virat- the plan is that when Rajkumaar Abhimanyu will come here, we will make Uttar befriend him... And I am sure Rajkumaar Abhimanyu will surely impress Uttar

Sahadev smiles thinking something

Nakul- Can I ask something?

Virat- yes, please rajkumaar.

Nakul- I had a small weird doubt. The girls marriage is usually fixed by her parents or herself.So.... You know what I meant right?

Sudeshna- yes, I understand Rajkumar.... Actually the thing is that Uttar and Uttara love each other more than anything and if we dare to say anything against one of them, other will surely kill us...

Pandavas chuckled hearing about the brother-sister duo... Their bond was similar to their brothers bond....

Virat- Uttara herself gave the right to Uttar to take decision about her life.... Then how can we oppose it...

Arjun- you are right, King Virat. So let the bride and groom with their siblings get the shock after they get impressed only....

All giggled at this....

Virat- hope you all don't have problem at this...

Draupadi- No, not at all.... Actually we are happy to hear that our soon to be daughter - in- law have such a caring brother

Draupadi said remembering about her siblings and smiled as she will meet them soon

Yudhishthir-Sahadev, what do you think? It won't cause anything bad right?

Sahadev - No, I can see good result of this plan....

All was happy hearing it.

Two questions for you guys... Pls reply in comments

1.Do you want a flashback about the fair Uttar went to?

2.Do you want me to include other pandavpatnis in upcoming chapters?

And guys I tried to give importance to every pandavas.... The reason I wrote only one dialogue for sahadev is that, it is said he was a bit shy and less talking.....