Chapter 17 : Rising feelings

ابدأ من البداية

Hmm... Anyways let's focus on Akhil right now.

Since today I didn't have much work at the office I decided to leave early. While leaving I did try to call Akhil but he didn't pick up. Instead I just texted him that I'm leaving for house.

As soon as I came back, Riya was at the door within five minutes.
"On your service ma'am! " she said bowing.

"Do you know what Akhil's planning?" I asked her as she came in to choose a Saree for me.

"Umm hmm... Bhai hasn't spilled even a single bean to me. He just ordered me to help you in getting ready." She responded emphasizing on the ordered word.

These two!! They are so adorable. I miss Viv and Bhai now.

No no don't get emotional now. Forget it.

Finally we settled on a white sequin saree and matching jewellery.

She helped me with getting ready and finally I was all set to meet Akhil

She helped me with getting ready and finally I was all set to meet Akhil. Riya too went back home

It's almost eight and he's still not home and that irked me.

Just then I heard the door unlock. He usually rings the bell though he has the key. Not that I'm complaining. Infact I love to open the door for him.

"Akhil is that you?" I asked coming out of the room. There I saw Akhil talking with someone over the phone with the speaker on. He suddenly stopped talking and scanned me from up to down.

"Akhil are you there?" Vansh asked on the call.

"Physically yes... Mentally I'm not sure!" He said looking at me, his eyes never leaving mine. His lips slowly curled up to form a smile. I just blushed at his actions.

"Ok so I take this as my note to cut the call. You're home right? " said Vansh.

"Just cut it already Vansh...." Akhil stepped towards me.

"Haan Haan fine. Public mein thoda control karna. Gharpe aane ke baad jo...." Vansh couldn't complete as Akhil cut the call hurriedly.
[Ok ok fine. Control yourself in public. Once you're back home.... ]

Though he didn't complete I knew what was he going to say and the mere thought made me nervous.

Ohh God?! Why this Gadha had to make this situation awkward for me!!
[Gadha - Donkey]

"Y-You look.... " He paused and loked his arms around my waist.

"Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, any of these Mr. Agnhiotri ? "

"Uhh-Huh. You look like a piece of art I could stare at day and night, and still my eyes would crave for more." He said as he stroked my cheek with his knuckles.

I shivered at his touch and butterflies danced in my stomach because of the proximity. He's words just made my heart flutter.

"I-I think you should change. W-We have to go somewhere right?"