Chapter 17 : Rising feelings

Start from the beginning

"D-Di is a professionally trained dancer. She started dancing since the age of six. If Di hadn't stopped dancing years back I'm sure she would've been a well known artist by now."

"B-But she never told me this."

"I know she didn't. As I said she stopped it years back."

"Why?"

"Even I don't know neither do Maa and Papa. But she just never returned to the dance academy and few years later we even stopped hoping she ever would.
I know there's a lot more to Di's story Jij. A lot more about which Maa Papa and I are completely unaware of. I won't force you to make her tell you everything but I feel she'll surely tell you everything someday."

Flashback ends

So here's how it went.

I was quite disturbed after hearing to Vivaan in the car.
Anyways, I'll let her have some time before she wants to open up more.

So, did I mention that today's day is more special.

It's our first month anniversary!

Yes I'm excited about it!

But unfortunately my wife doesn't remember. No worries. It's human tendency to forget things.
Why should always men be the one forgetting important dates?

Right now we both need to go to the office, unwillingly from my side. I wanted to spend the entire day with her but my Boss won't spare me if I'm not present for one of his so called Team meeting which usually has no technical talks.

"Akhil come on let's leave. How much long to just brush your hair Huh?"
I heard Preeti yell at the top note.

OK so the Sherni's angry now. Time to be quick!!

---

"Don't you think I'm being paid less for being your chauffeur." I asked her turning the car towards her office.

"Uh Huh? Isn't two time food, not drinking your blood and not driving you crazy, enough as a payment Mr. Agnhiotri?"

Do you really think you don't drive me crazy woman?

"Uhh... It is but don't I deserve monthly bonuses for being an obedient and punctual husband Mrs. Agnhiotri." I said copying her tone.

"Shouldn't then I also cut your salary for coming home late sometimes, leaving your wet towel on the chair and yes how can I forget, for spilling the coffee yesterday?"

"Fine.... I ain't getting anything right?" I asked with a dissapointed tone. Not that I was, it's just that this tone always works on her.

"Stop using that tone. Fine you'll get your bonus. Demands?" She rolled her eyes.

"Nothing much. Just be ready by 8:00 in the evening." I said grinning like a kid.

"Why?" She cocked a brow at me.

OK she still doesn't remember!

"You know it's better if some questions are unanswered." I shrugged stopping the car in front of her office.

"Ok...."

"By the way. Will you please wear a Saree?" I made a pleading look at her.

"Why?"

"Cz I would love it if you did!"

"Alright sir. Your wish my command!" She said giving me a small salute and laughing at the end. I couldn't stop but also join her.

Bidding her a goodbye I started my way to the office.

Preeti's POV ~

Is there something I'm missing out?
I don't know but I'm having this feeling since morning. I think there is something I should know about.