Lived, Died, alive ?

As i watch with both eyes motionless, I suddenly screamed out in pain as the man i love was staked in the chest. The man of my dreams, the one i was going to marry and have children with one day.

"now, i told you this would happen if you weren't careful."she said "I told you to stay away from Ellie. But no. You couldn't help yourself. You have to have every girl i have ever loved. Well I'm putting a stop to it now."

Ok, Ill give yo u bit of information. I'm Ellie, 20 years old, blond hair, deep red eyes and quite small in height. The girl killing my beloved man is called Danny. She is the sister of my one true love, Shane. I ran towards Shane's lifeless body. Only to be stopped by Danny.

"as for you, Ellie, why him ? why not me ? Are my looks not enough ? Does my attitude displease you ? or is it because I'm female ? I love you Ellie. i just don't understand why it had to be Shane and not me."

I didn't move my eyes from the limp body resting on the floor Inches away from my reach.

"Yes. its because your a girl and I'm in love with Shane. You should of excepted that and moved on. I'm not a lesbian Danny. I told you that. I'm sorry. That kiss was a mistake." I tried to keep a level voice, but failed as reality set in and tears overwhelmed me.

I silently cried as Danny said "well, there's no point wasting good blood then. Its a shame, i did love you". She laughed, showing off her fangs.

Danny bent to my neck, Licked the spot she was going to bite, then just bit into it. As if it was a cake or something. My body shut down and all of a sudden, I felt no pain, nothing. I just watched Danny devour my body, it was like i was someone else, observing the scene before my eyes. I tore my vision away from the woman destroying my body and looked at Shane. I felt my eyes well up, even though i couldn't feel any emotion. Me and Shane had everything planned out. We were going to buy a cottage, close to where we first met. My special hand grown flowers surrounding the stone built cottage. We were going to get married. But then Danny had to move to California to ruin her brothers life not to mention mine.

Still deep in thought, a glow around Shane's body caught my attention. I watched as he came out of his body. He was like me. I guess it was his sole being released. his sole! that's it, that's what i am. I am my sole waiting to be accepted. Shane looked at me and mouthed 'I love you' I couldn't hear anything. I mouthed it back to him. That's when i seen it above his head. A small stone cottage and the place we first met, White roses tipped in purple and black surrounded the cottage. They are the exact flowers i wanted. The sun was setting, Turning the blue sky into a pale pinkie blueish colour. White clouds drifted past, increasing the beauty. All i wanted to do, was run into the cottage with Shane. I walked into it, only to be greeted by darkness.

I woke up with a throbbing pain my head. I moved to a more comfortable position, only to find that my whole body ached with pain. I moaned. I felt two eyes staring at me. I looked up only to find Shane, smiling as he watched me sleep.

"Shane..."

i mumbled and yawned at the same time.

"Hey baby. Want to tell me how we ended up on the floor ?"he asked, puzzled.

"Floor ? what.. Oh" I looked around me, only to find the view of the living room of our house. "I have no idea Shane. Last i remember was your body lying on the floor...dead..SHANE! your alive!"

Let me start from the beginning.