⁰⁸sleepover at y/n's

Start from the beginning

"be quiet. i need to take a shower and i don't want the land lady to some here again." the girl murmured, walking into her room. "mika please look after them. armin help her out."

"why are they always in charge?" eren exclaimed in a "that's-unfair" tone. 

"because they're responsible. the four of you aren't." she answered simply, shutting her door.

"y/N-"

"sleepover at y/n's"

clad in a black cropped tank, plus some lose pajama pants that hung low on your hips, you exited your bathroom. the feeling of the cold breeze in your room hit against your exposed stomach.

with a towel hung around your neck, you walked out of your room and into the living room. the group was watching a movie, lights all of off (except for the lamp in the corner the dimly illuminated the room), with some - sorry, a lot - of food on the coffee table.

a bead of sweat ran down her neck as her eyes landed on the amount of food that displayed on her table, as everyone munched on it with their eyes glued to the screen. "holy shit y/n! you have abs!"

the girl was brought out of her trance by connie's statement, which caught everyone's attention. sure they've known each other for a year now, but this would probably the first time they'd seen her expose skin. 

y/n looked down to her stomach - which indeed had abs. (sorry if the description doesn't match your body!) toned lines were visible on her stomach, matching the obvious muscle on her bare arms. she walked towards an available spot, sitting in between eren and armin. the former had his arm on the back of the sofa, finding themselves comfortable around y/n. "i didn't know you work out. thought you'd be tired to do so."

a few glared at him at the statement, receiving a jab to the stomach from the girl beside him. "fuck off."

"i'm right though..." the boy mumbled, other hand on top of the attacked spot.

y/n shrugged. "i go to the gym. mornings can get boring when you're already awake so i go there."

"is that why you tell me to not walk with you on some days?" jean asked with a quirked brow.

she nodded. "mhm. i head straight to school after."

"ew does that mean you go to school all sweaty?" connie asked, a grossed out "blech" look on his face.

y/n shook her head, taking some popcorn from the bowl in front of eren. "there's a shower there dumbass. why would i be going to school all sweaty. that's nasty. besides, it wakes me up even more. working out then some coffee gets me somewhat ready for the day."

"wait that gets me wondering..." sasha suddenly stated. she then looked at mikasa and jean. "what did you two do before the music club started? didn't we create it all together just last year? i know y/n-senpai came to japan last year as well, so what did you two do?"

"oh, i played football." jean answered, taking a bite out of a slice of pizza. "was hella good too."

y/n hummed. "yeah, i can see that. though, i thought you might've played basketball. you're a fucking giant."

the guy reached over armin and bonking the girl on the head. "i'm not that tall..."

"you're six foot two, horse face." eren scoffed.