chapter 2

The noise of the chattering of the other students reached my ears as I made my way to the train with my group of friends.

I've always liked traveling by train: it's traveling from one world to another, the landscape outside changing gradually but quickly at the same time, and shortly after you realize you've reached your destination.

Pansy often tells me that I am a poet, but it doesn't take a genius to understand that she is ironic.

I also like reading a lot, it's almost as if I forget my problems, and the only problem I have left is to understand what will happen in the next chapter. Books have the ability to catapult you into a better world. In a world where you are not judged for your sexual orientation, for your country of origin, for your religion, for your body. It is a world where you can be yourself and nothing and nobody can deprive you of this right: the right to be who we are, without being ashamed or without having to feel wrong.

With Theo I head to the Slytherin cabins, while the others had already run into the cabins before. As soon as we go up I sit next to Carlotta, and rest my head on her shoulder. I must have fallen asleep because after a few hours I hear Blaise's voice wake me up. <Har, wake up, we've arrived at the station!>

Together we head to the school, sitting in the cabins pulled by the Thestrals. We returned home.

I'm sorry if the chapter is short, but this is my first story and I'm doing my best to make it look pretty.