"Hey does Leo still has a crush on Sam?" Aisha asked Dawson.

Leo was one of Dawson's Best friends besides Aisha and ever since she knew Leo he has had a huge crush on Sam. "Yeah, but he to chicken to ask her out" Dawson chuckled.

"Leo should just ask her," Aisha said chuckling.

"That might be kind of hard because she has her eyes on Kyler" Dawson explained.

"Aisha it's time to go" Her father called.

"Looks like I have to go, see you later Daws" Aisha smiled getting up and walking to her dad.

"See you later", Dawson smiled. Dawson was happy that Aisha was back she had missed her all summer. Dawson's phone started to go off the person calling her was the one and only Leo.

"Hey, Leo," Dawson said picking up the facetime call.

"Hey Daw", Leo smiled "Guess what happened today".

"What?" Dawson asked curiously

"I found this guy and he is willing to teach me and this other kid karate", Leo smiled over the phone.

"That's great Leo I'm happy for you but you know my dad could do it" Dawson smiled.

"I know but I want to try this out" Leo response.

"Dawson sweetie we're getting ready to go home," Amanda said walking up to her daughter.

"Sorry Leo I have to go, but I will call you later," Dawson said.

"See you at school," Leo said hanging up the phone.

"I'm ready to go," Dawson said standing up and walking out with Mother.

"So did you have a good time with Aisha?" Amanda asked getting into the car.

"Yeah, It was amazing I'm really glad that I could catch up with her" Dawson smiled hoping in the back seat next to her brother.

The rest of the way home was driven in silence. Once they pulled up to the house there were about 20 cars in the driveway and music coming from the backyard.

"What's all this?" Daniel questioned.

"I have no idea," Amanda said.

Daniel and Amanda hopped out of the car with Dawson and Anthony following close behind. "Hey! Hey! Hey!, What the hell is going on here?" Daniel questioned as he walked into the backyard.

"Oh, shit" Moon gasps.

Once Dawson reached the backyard her jaw dropped. Sam had thrown a pool party. All Dawson could think about is that Sam is in big trouble.

Daniel reaches over to turn the music off before turning back to the teens. "All right, everybody gets out of here right now,".

"So sorry, Dad, I had no idea you'd be home so early" Sam tried explaining as she made her way to Daniel and Dawson.

"It doesn't make a difference what time I get home, Sam," Daniel replied. "You think we want strangers in the backyard making a mess?"

"They're not strangers. They're friends" Sam argues back.

"Yeah, some friends" Daniel replies. "Is he wearing my bathing suit? Wait. Are all of you guys wearing my bathing suits?" Daniels says pointing to all the teens." "All right, listen party's over. Let's go. Take the suits off and leave" Daniel states to all the teens who start to leave. "No.not out here, genius. In the pool house." Daniels says stopping a teen from stripping.

"Daniel, Hey can I talk to you inside," Amanda asks grabbing his arm and taking him inside.

"Did you tell dad?" Sam asked turning to Dawson?