16) sneak peek??

sneak peek for the new story?? That actually may actually have more than a few chapters? No way.
I'm such a procrastinator and nothing ever comes out well and I'm trying to hard to make Coppers story make it.

I'm not giving anything out but this small sample that I've written (it's a part in the story)

    Armadillo slashed his tail against the ground, sand spraying around his talons. "Get a hold of yourself, Copper! You're not the same" Armadillo said through gritted teeth, his talons gripping the packed sand beneath him. "You let yourself go," Mal spoke as his body loosened, his wings drooping as he looked at Copper. "You let us go." He spoke softly. His words cut like a burning hot knife through Copper.

    Copper took a step back, his eyes wide as he looked at Armadillo in disbelief. "I changed?" He shook his head and backed up into the sun, away from the cool comfort of the shade. "How could me changing be my fault? I don't even remember what happened!" Copper lashed out at Armadillo.

    "No. Do not turn this around at me," Armadillo said shaking his head before he took a step forward at Copper. "You allowed this upon yourself. You practically asked for yourself to be changed. You followed that scum of a Silkwing into the depths until you couldn't see anymore and got lost." Mal followed back onto Copper. He stepped forward getting close to his face. Copper looked at his burning gold eyes of Mal, the sun reflecting off the warm colors of his scales which matched his fiery temper.

And this little cover sneak peak