"Shut up." You roll your eyes at him, and he laughs lightly at you. "Yes, but only cause it's been a while since I've seen you."

"Whatever you have to tell yourself." He teases you, and roll your eyes at him again until they fall on his half buttoned, silk shirt. "My eyes are up here, you know?" You lightly elbow him in the side, and he laughs before consuming some more of his drink.

"Like you haven't been looking down my dress this whole time, Chief." You tease him back, and he shrugs his shoulders at you.

"Let's get you another drink."

"Trying to get me drunk, Reigns?"

"Just drunk enough."

"For what?" You ask, and it's his turn to get nervous. "There's nothing I would need to be drunk for to do with you."

"You're saying things that make me want to kiss you." He says, and your heart stops momentarily. "Don't seem so shocked. I've always made it known how I feel about you."

"I know, but you've never been so forward about it before." You laugh nervously, and chug the rest of your drink.

"I'm sorry if I threw you off." He says, and you look back up at him. His cologne was strong and smelled so good. His beard trimmed, and his skin so tan. "Can I?"

"Hmm?" You ask, being cut off from your thoughts.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks you, and you have a hard time deciding. You want to, but it would change everything.

"I don't know." You turn away from him. "We've always flirted back and forth. We've joked, and everything, but never acted upon it. What if it changes everything?"

"And would that be such a bad thing?" He asks. "Would it be bad if I asked you out? Started dating?"

"No, I'm just scared." You openly admit. "I know you're a good guy. I've always felt this connection with you, but what if I screw it up? What if I'm not what you wa-" You're cut off by his lips. They're soft against yours, and he holds onto your jaw.

"You talk too much sometimes, sweet girl." He whispers against your lips, and you feel like you're on a high from the taste of him. "Can I kiss you properly this time?" I nod at him, and he slowly pushes his lips against yours again. Your hands lightly grab at his shirt, tugging on it slightly. His strong tongue guides along your lips, and you part them so that he can slide his tongue inside of your mouth.

He kisses you slowly, but intensely, and it has your insides warm. Your fists tighten his shirt more, and he slowly pulls away, pecking you on the lips one more time. "Wow." You breathe out, and Roman smirks at you. His fingers scratching your head, and you lean your head back against his arm.

"We could have been doing that this whole time, baby." Roman teases before grabbing the check, and placing his card down.

"I could have bought the drinks. You're the big winner tonight." You pout at him.

"Oh believe me, darling." He pauses to put his card back in his wallet. "I'm definitely winning tonight. Now, come on, and let's get you home."

***********************************************************************************************

You couldn't stop thinking about last night. The drinks, the flirting, and the kiss. The kiss. You've dreamed about sharing a kiss like that with Roman, and if he didn't have Raw today, you would have invited him to stay the night.

It was about 2:00 in the afternoon when you heard someone ring your doorbell. You go to answer it, and it's him. "Roman? I thought you had Raw tonight?"