The walk home

"Yep no problem!" Margo always sounded cheerful no matter the situation. We sat in silence for a while before I spoke up. "Well I should get going before my mom gets worried goodbye."

Tomorrow we had no school being it was Friday,I guess that's good news for it's my birthday. I started walking home it was quiet and dark out here. A gush of wind blew making me horribly cold. Only if I had brought a jacket.

A car was slowly coming down the road there was a group of 5 teenage boys. "Crap" I whispered underneath my breath. I went to reach for my blade but I realized I was wearing Margo's pants and didn't have one. The car pulled up next to me and all of the boys flooded out. I could try running but the could easily catch up. "What's a pretty doll like you doing out here at this time" one of them cackled great this was officially the worst day I've ever had. " talking to punks like you" I scoffed. That remark made all of there dirty little smirks right off their faces.

"Just leave me alone and go away" I really didn't want anymore trouble today and I just wanted home.  Two to the guys can over and grabbed me. What is up with me getting grabbed today. "Well looks like your gonna stay they night with me doll"  the leader said pulling me away from the others.

They had thrown me In the back seat, they were blasting music and all over me, it was really giving me a headache. The whole day had been messed up by now and I knew I can't get away from them so I started slowly dozing off.

It's so soft I'm not in the car anymore but we're? I was to scared to open my eyes. I sat there for a while every now and then I would here someone moving around so I knew I was no were I had ever been. I slowly opened my eyes to see me on a random bed with a dude. " Morning sleeping beauty"  a familiar voice said.  I sat up and looked to see it was the dude that put me In the car. "W-were am I creep" I spit out at him. " oh yeah I forgot I haven't introduced myself  yet, I'm Noah" he said some more stuff but I wasn't paying attention I was focused that today was my birthday. I could always use a wish to get away being I have then now but would that be a pointless wish? Is he gonna let me go? I soon snapped out of my daydream whenever he said " I'll let you go as long as I get to stay with you and we stay friends deal?" Is that all he really wanted? " fine but don't ever kidnap me again in matter of fact don't kidnap anyone" if that was the only way I could get away then let it be.

He just laughed and agreed. " do you need a ride home doll?"  I rolled my eyes at that and got up. " my name is grace not doll, and yes please I would like a ride."

"Okk then grace where do you live" he asked grabbing his keys. " just dropped me off we're you kidnapped me." He agreed and  dropped me off there. We waved goodbye and I walked home.

( sorry that it's shot I will be working on the other part soon :) )