Chapter 11

Sai and virat enjoyed their ice cream ...and headed back home ....

They reached home ...

First virat freshendd up ...and then sai ....

It was almost dinner time ...

Virat had already prepared dinner so came to the room to call sai ....

Sai was standing in front of the mirror ...

She was wearing a loose cream coloured kurta ... Her hair were wet and the few drops of water were on her neck and face ...

Her  fragrance had spread in the whole room ... Virat entered and in a moment he got mesmerized by her beauty and her fragrance ...

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurta ...

She tried. But her hands could not  reach back there and her shoulder started paining ...

Virat came from behind ...
And held her hands which were on dori .....

They both were looking at each other through mirror  ......

He slightly and with lots of love removed her hand from the dori ...and then started tying it ...

His touch on her bare wetty skin as he touched it while tying the dori , sent down shivers to her body ....

And the fragrance of her hair were driving him mad ....

They kept looking at each other s eyes and kept feeling each other for sometime ....

Suddenly , the phone rang and they both came out of their trance .....

He took the steps back ... And she also turned and faced him ...
Both got awkward ..

V - dinner ready hai ... Main bas bulaane aaya tha .... Aajo tum ...

He said and rushed out of the room .....

She smiled a bit and followed him .....

She came out ...

He was arranging the plates ...
As he saw her , he pulled out the chair and offered her to sit .... She sat on the chair ....

As she settled , he brought a cushion ...

V - thoda aage ho jao ...yeh cushion rkhna hai pichhe ... Comfortable ho kar baith jayogi ...

She was surprised at his sudden care ... No doubt , he cares for her a lot and she knows this but it is after a long time when she is experiencing the same care ....

She moved in front a little and he comfortably put a cushion behind ...

Then he served her plate and offered her  ....

They both started eating it ....

V - mm...toh tumne leave ke baare mein kya socha ?? I mean tum leave le rhi ho na ...aaj toh doctor ne bhi compete rest ke liye bola Hai ......

She thought for a while ....

S - haan ...main leave le rhi ho .... But usse pehle mujhe hospital jaakar ek official letter submit krna hoga aur kuchh sign bhi krne honge .... Uske baad hi meri leave sanction hogi ....
Isliye main soch rhi thi ki main kal hi chli jao hospital aur letter submit krwa doo...

V - nhi tum akele Matt Jana ... Main chlunga tumhaare sath ...jo bhi formalities hongi tum araam se complete kr lena ... Main kal jldi aa jayonga ...

S - okk 😊

After the appointment with doctor and her warning  to take extra care of sai , virat has turned over caring .... He might be hurt or angry but still he cannot see her in pain or danger of takenany kind of risk with her health  ...

V - arey haan ..kal subaah maine carpenter aur baaki workers  ko bulaya hai guest room theek krwane ke liye ...

S - okk ... Haan vaise bhi aap kab tak aise baahr soyenge ... Theek ho jaega guest room toh aapka room bhi khaali hojagyea ...aap araam se reh payenge ...

V - nhi aisi baat nhi hai ...atcually
Sarita mausi aa rhi hai toh main unke liye room theek krwa rha hoo

S - ohh ...kab aa rhi hai ..?

V - parso ...

S - okk ...

....

Dinner was over ...sai stood up to keep the plates in kitchen but virat took from her  ...

V - main rkh doonga ...tum room mein Jao rest kro ...late ho gya hai  ...

S - it's ok virat sir ...main saaf krdeti hoon ...

V - koi zaroorat nhi hai ...main krlunga ...tum jao ...
Haan abhi Sona MTT ...main doodh lekar aa rha hoon ...peekar hi sona ...

Sai nodded ...and kept looking at him with a smile...while he was cleaning the dining area ....

To be contined ....

Cannot disrespect and disappoint those who really love and support for some silent readers ... So continuing  for just those few !!