Part 1

Lando's pov:

It's been over two months since I last saw him...

During the off-season, I spent most of my time with friends and family at home in Londen. While Carlos visited his family back in Spain. We spoke to each other a bit on the phone during the holidays but nothing more.

I never expected to become such great friends with my teammate. Of course, I liked my former teammates and we got along well. But I wouldn't call them my friends. But Carlos is different. Ever since I joined Formula 1 at the beginning of last year he took me under his hood. He was there for me when it all got too much, and guided me through all the new things.

My first season with Mclaren was an absolute dream, the team is amazing such as the car and my performances. It all got better when Carlos and I started hanging out, outside of the race weekends. We hung out in our hotel rooms and played lots of FIFA together. Sometimes just the two of us, sometimes with our friends and fellow drivers Max and Daniel.

---

At the moment I'm back home, our break is almost over, and as much as I love spending time with friends and family back home I'm excited to get back in the car. At least that's what I tell myself. I try not to think about my feelings too much because I know they're wrong.

"Lando Hunny?" I hear my mom calling from downstairs. I quickly jump down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. "Yes, mom?" I ask her. She smiles mysteriously at me like she's hiding something. "Why you're looking at me like that?" I ask, I don't like it when I can't read people's faces. And more I don't like surprises. "I wanted to make your last week back home a bit more special..." She says excitedly. I sigh, here we go. "What do you mean? It's already amazing being here with all of you!" I explain. She shakes her head. "I know Hunny! But I also noticed that you were a bit down the last few weeks. So I asked around and came up with the idea to invite your friend over."

I look at her confused. "Which friend you're talking about? I already saw them all a lot during this break." She shakes her head again. "I'm talking about your teammate, I just think he's such a lovely guy!" I smile at her words. She's right, Carlos is amazing. "I still don't get it tough?" I say confused. "Well, I asked your friend if he liked to stay with us for a few days before you were off to Bahrain again." I look shocked. "Wait you did what!" She didn't, did she?

"You can come out love!" She yells behind her. I follow her gaze and my mouth hangs open when I see the beautiful tanned man walk into the room. "Carlos..." I whisper. He gives me one of his big smiles while walking over to me. I still haven't moved from my spot. "Hey, Little one!" He's standing right in front of me. "Aren't you going to give me a hug?" He asks cheekily. 

I look up into his big brown orbs, there sparkling as always. I could get lost in his eyes, questioning if I'm not already lost. I suddenly feel him wrap his arms around me and pull me in a hug. I tense up but as soon as my head feels his chest I relax. I wrap my arms around his waist. "I missed you..." I whispered, hoping he didn't hear it. "I missed you too Little one." He whispers back. I let myself sink even further in his arms.

Where standing like this for a few minutes. Just enjoying each other's company. "Lando, can you show Carlos the guest room?" My mom's voice brings me back. I pull back from Carlos's hug. "Sure, follow me!" I say excitedly while grabbing his hand and dragging him behind me. We stumble up the stairs and I stop in front of the guestroom. "Here it is!" I say while opening the door to let him in. He steps inside and takes a look around. "Looks cozy!" I smile knowing he likes it.

"I'll bring up your luggage!" I turn around to walk downstairs. My mom is working on dinner in the kitchen. I walk toward her and hug her. "Thnx mom!" I say. She smiles. "No worry Hunny! I'm glad you're happy." I grab Carlos his luggage and walk back to the guestroom. I walk inside and place his luggage down. "There you go, the bathroom is on the second..." I stop talking when I see the boy laying on the bed. A little curled up with his mouth opened. Soft snores coming from the boy. I smile at the sight, he looks so adorable.

I stay and watch him for a bit longer before I remember that this might be considered a bit creepy. While I make my way back to my room I can't help thinking about how peaceful he looked while sleeping. A big smile forms on my face.

I decide to spend some time on the sim since we're back to racing in a week. I'm concentrating in the middle of my practice lap when my mom calls from downstairs. "Boys, dinner will be ready in about ten minutes." I put off my headphones and close the sim. I get up and walk down the hall to the guestroom. I quietly open the door to see Carlos is still sleeping.

I'm considering letting him sleep, but I think my mom would like to have him over for dinner. I walk over to his bed and take a seat at the edge. I look down at the sleeping boy. I carefully let my fingers trace his facials. His skin feels amazingly soft. He lets out a contend sigh. "Carlos, wake up..." I whisper. He doesn't answer. "Carlos..." I try again a little louder this time.

---

A/N:

Hello, loves!

How are you all feeling today? Hope your enjoying yourself and the weather is not that bad. Make sure to stay hydrated and get yourself something to eat.

I'm writing this chapter on Saturday at the Australian GP. I'm excited about how the race will turn out. Would love to see Danny at the podium, although I don't think that will happen sadly.

What are you thinking about the story so far? This was the first real chapter, and I just hope you all like it! Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote💫