🌹Crimson Tyrant Epiloque🌹

Start from the beginning

"I suppose what you said is true."

We continue to drink our tea in comfortable talk. He ask me about my life before going to Twisted Wonderland and how the situation in the Netherworld now.

I tell him only the basics of it and he seems content with it. We continue talking about our school daily life and this far I keep asking him questions about this world until my ears heard a very distinct voice.

"I believe the night is getting dark now. Such a pity, I wish to talk more." He said.

"Ah, yes. Such a pity indeed. I'm enjoyed talking with you, Tsunotaro. We should do this again next time." I said when he start to stand up. This word seems to make him freeze.

"...You want to do this again?"

"Yes!" He starts to laugh a little hearing my answer. After that, he smiled softly at me.

"You really are unique. Very well. I shall accept your invitation for our next tea time." He said before walking towards me and kissing the back of my hands. I blush at his actions. What?! Don't judge me, dear reader! I'm still not used to this etiquette.

"לילה טוב נסיכה"

I widen my eyes but before I answer, he vanishes along with the green firefly. I stay silent for a while before smiling softly.

'So he knows...' I think amusingly before taking one grape and eating it slowly and soon another person's voice that I been heard emerged from the forest.

"YOUNG MASTER! YOUNG MASTER!"

"Sebek. Tone it down. You will wake the whole residents."

"Shut up, Silver! Did you not feel worried about Young Master's safety?! And how could you lose him in the first place?!" I saw the two boys from Diasomnia interact from the balconies while slowly drinking my tea.

"Sebek. What did I say about shouting in the middle of the night?"

Another figure emerged from the forest. Ah... is the same cute child from Diasomnia. The one with the smell of the lingering blood. I watch the interaction in silence.

"Master Lilia! I'm sorry but-"

"You even wake up one of the residents. Apologies for our rudeness, dear princess. We didn't mean to interrupt your lovely evening." He said while looking at me. The other two boys seem to realize my presence as they look up to see me.

"No need to worried. I've been awake this whole time and still not yet gone to bed. As for you, I see that you seem to look for someone?" I ask them.

"Yes. Our Young Master seems to be missing again. Such a troublesome young master we have~." He pouted before flying towards me.

"Haha. In that case, you should hurry to find him before he moves again." I said while offering him the plate of cookies. He takes it gratefully.

"She right, Fat-I mean master Lilia. We should resume our search." The silver-haired one said.

"*Sigh* I guess you're right. Thank you for the cookies, dear. Maybe next time, I could invite you to try my cookies?" I don't know why but I sense something dangerous when he starts to talk about his cookies. I politely smile.

"I guess I can stop for tea only," I said and this answer seems to satisfy him. He gets down from the balconies and bows down at me.

"Please excuse us and have a nice night," Lilia said before vanishing with the other two boys. I sigh after I realize their presence is gone.

"Tomorrow I need to talk about straightening the dorm security. It would be dangerous if assassins manage to get inside the dorm that easily." I decide to call it the night and return to my room and prepared myself to go to sleep.