Chapter 1: Onsen no Gokai-!

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

"a-aah~..! Ry-ryomaa~..kuun... be a little gentle with me..!" Sakuno moaned out in a stutter "just relax" he answered intently with no withdraws.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Meanwhile, people from outside the room they're using, glued their 'I want to listen' ears unto the thin doors which they can clearly hear the two teenagers talk inside. Some of them were blushing, some were gawking their eyeballs, some were opening their mouths wide open, and lastly a stoic face whose expression remains unchanging. From what they heard– it seems that something unbelievable is happening, or at least to what they thought it is.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"O-oishi.. am I hearing this right or my brain's been malfunctioning?" the red hair lad faced his doubles partner looking quite confused "I- I- uh.. I- I d- do—" and his partner broke.

"that Echizen.. he tricked us into being dense, turns out he's one big of a pervert himself" Momo who was beside his senpai Kikumaru was smirking, like what Nanjirou would do if he hears this.

"never would've thought that he's this bold" the data man of the team scribbled unto the beloved notebook that he probably brought wherever he would go.

"fsssh— let's just bust in and stop the two-" Kaido who insisted on trying to bust through the door was stopped by his upperclassmen Takashi Kawamura.

"le-let's calm down shall we?" the hadokyuu power tennis held him back to avoid creating any ruckus.

"Tezuka might want to blow any minutes now" Fuji said with his usual smile and closed eyes looking at the captain of the team and then at his teammates. "..." Tezuka remained silent.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Yes, those people who were eavesdropping were none other than the Seigaku regulars. Now civilians might wonder what happened? What was the beginning of this seeming heated situation? Let's rewind the event from the very start.

Ever since the team had won the Nationals, their coach Ryuzaki decided to have the team go on a week worth of vacation. Their hard work needs to be paid after all the training they've been through, and of course! The coach wants them to choose which place they should go, and that– they agreed on going to the Onsen first up and for the rest of the days are having fun on the beach. Although it's a two-way vacation, their coach was reluctant to accept it but either way, it was also beneficial for them so why should she not agree?

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"yay-! A day with our country's beloved hot spring!" Momo and Eiji yelled out loud when they finally got out of the bus after sitting on the seats for hours now.

"you two are energetic are as always" Kawamura looked at them and smiled carrying his bag and a pack of sushi's that he made before going on a trip with them.

"the other one just couldn't shut up, he just had to act like a baby" the Viper stated rolling his eyes away before saying his usual 'fssshh...' this ticked Momo and grabbed his collar shirt.

"what's that? You want a fight?" – "you bastard you're ruining my ironed shirt!" Kaido as well grabbed his shirt up glaring at him, well– Momo didn't back down and glared back.