•Chapter 19•

Demon's storehouse

Y/n's POV

Both me and Inosuke-kun were sitting in his room waiting for Kamado-kun to come and it was almost dark. He was late.

"He's late. It's getting late and he's still not here. That stupid Soichiro. We will be making our moves, let's go y/w/n!" He got up, jumped and crashed his head through the ceiling.

"Nice, bring me mine and y/w/n's swords!" I could hear a muffled voice.

He brought be my sword, uniform and haori. I quickly got changed and went down to where the mistress was.

"Y/f/n-chan, why are you dressed weirdly?" She asked as soon as I entered her room.

"Actually my name isn't y/f/n, it's y/n. And that me and Inoko were here cause our sister Makio had been missing for a while so we came to investigate, we have done our investigation and we are leaving the house, Thank you for taking care of us here is some money." I said giving her the envelope of money. She looked shocked after my explanation.

"y/f- y/n-chan, you have been such a nice girl here. You helped us out a lot in the past few days you were here, i haven't known you that long but i want you to have this." The mistress said and handed me something.

It was a really pretty bracelet which had a moon and star charm on it

"Thank you so much."

"Ma'am, some pig monster is breaking the floors and ceiling come and help us." Someone quickly entered the room and said, they looked pretty scared.

"Oh yeah, that must be Inosuke-kun." I answered.

"Who is 'Inosuke-kun'?" The mistress asked.

"Oh yeah Inoko is actually a boy, and his name is Inosuke."

"Huh?" Both the mistress and the girl looked confused.

I quickly ran out of the room and tried to find him before he could destroy more of the house. I found him after two minutes of searching and he had created a hole in the floor with his swords.

"y/w/n, wanna come with me down this hole? This is where the demon's hideout is!"

"Uhh sure, i don't know if I'll fit though."

"Don't worry! Why the time i go down there, it will be big enough for you to come in!" I saw him dislodge every joint in his and jump into the hole.

I couldn't dislodge my joints but thr hole had become big enough for me to fit into it, so I jumped 2 minutes after him.

The path was pretty long, but it didn't take me a lot of time to come to the end of it.

I quickly jumped and got of the hole to see a lot of skulls and bones around. I saw Inosuke-kun standing there too.

"It looks like a Obi, doesn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, there are humans trapped in it."

"What?!"

We both were walking around and found a familiar face trapped within the Obi. It was Agatsuma-kun.

"What is this guy doing here?"

"And what are you both doing here, you've entered my food storehouse. Dirty." We both turned around to see the Obi speaking? The voice seemed familiar to me. 

"What's with this worm? It's so creepy!"

"You little shits!"

It started attacking Inosuke-kun. Meanwhile i started cutting out the people trapped in it. Inosuke-kun was also cutting out some human.

Both of us tried to attack the the head cause it has stopped moving.

"There's no point in cutting me. In not the main body after all. But more importantly, are you sure it's okay to neglect the girls you both saved? I can regain the strength i lost from getting hit by you in no time." It said and started extending to the girls i had cut out earlier. I started running towards them but i know i wasn't gonna make it in time. I saw a few kunais fly towards it and pin it down. I looked to the direction from where they came from and saw Makio-san and Suma-san standing there.

"Calling it 'Obi worm' is a good way of putting it!" Makio-san said.

"That thing is really disgusting! You're right! I'm going to tell Tengen-sama!" Suma-san said.

"Well back you both up!" Makio-san said and i nodded my head.

And that's how the four of us started to fight the Obi.

-------

Sorry if the ending is shit, i didn't know how to end this chapter lmao.

Okay well I'll try to update again today, probably at night (for me, so basically 12/13 hours)

Stay safe byeeeeee