><﹢𝟎𝟏𝟐﹆❀﹒

Waking up from his deep slumber, feeling a body bouncing up and down, on top of him, he rubbed his eyes as he opened them, “Haruu!” she yelled as he quickly sat up

But this only caused both their lips to touch since the bleach blonde got really comfortable that he took off his mask last night.

They both frozed on their place as the room door burst open, “[NAME] WAKE U—SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING!”  Ryu panicked as he covered his face walking away as he closed the door shut.

They both pulled away in a split of second, [Name] stood up as she leaved the room b4 mumbling, “I'll brb” she trailed off walking away.

“Her lip's soft..” Haruchiyo said which turned into a small whisper as he touched his lips.

Back w [Name], she quickly closed the bedroom door as she leaned on it, she covered her mouth w the back of her hand b4 mumbling, “His lip.. God, that's so soft!!!!” she said as she covered her flushed cheeks.

「 その間┊❀ 」

The whole morning had been a bit awkward bc of a certain scene, they both avoid eachother at all cost, the most embarrassed one was Haruchiyo, he was the one who suddenly got up which made them both to kiss, it happened so quickly, but the other thing that was on his mind was...

‘her lips was so fucking soft!’

He was snapped out of his trance as a voice called out for him, “Yo, Good morning Sanzu” It was Ryu,

“Yeah..” Haruchiyo mumbled as the ravenette furrowed his eyebrow

“Somethin' on ur mind?” he asked as Haruchiyo rest on his desk, he slowly closed his eyes b4 replying, “Nah..” he shrugged his shoulders.

“Is it bc of the ki—” b4 he could finish it, Haruchiyo immediately stood up besides Ryu and covered his mouth, “Dont.” he demand as their face was only an inch apart

The room door suddenly opened revealing [Name], upon seeing both her friends in that position, the only thing that was on her mind was, ‘Shi–i interrupted something!!’

“OH MY GOD! SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING, PLEASE CONTINUE!” She speaked thinking they were kisisng–.

Both the male were left dumbfounded b4 Haruchiyo pulled away with sigh as Ryu ran a hand through his jet black locks as he chuckles, “Man, what the heck..”

(this sounds kinda hot..)

「 その間┊❀ 」

Sanzu-san..”

“Ah, call me Haruchiyo from now on..”

“Ouh- Alright!”

“Listen [Name], I just want to apologise about the thing..” Haruchiyo began as [Name] looked up

“I–No it's okay! It was also my fault for being on top of you!”  she shook her head

Unbeknownst to her, there were pink hues on Haruchiyo's cheek, but thankfully it was covered by his mask, ‘This girl.. That sounds a bit wrong’ he thought b4 shaking his head

“Sup!” Ryu waved from afar as [Name] waved back

“You two made up?” he asked as he sat besides them, “We weren't fighting!” [Name] stated as Ryu chuckled

“Sure you weren't”

Anywayy, you both up 4 a movie night?” both [Name] and Haruchiyo looked at eachother b4 replying,

Suuree!!”

“Mm-hmm.”

「 その間┊❀ 」

There was a knock on the door as Senju yelled, “Coming!”

She then opened the door and stared at the figure with wide eyes, “[N-Name]-san!–” she was about to jump onto the ravenette but she was pulled by the collar.

Senju don't” he glared at his younger sister , “A-ah, do I know you?” [Name] asked as she she stared at Senju, Senju's eyes widened as she frizer on her place b4 looking back to Haruchiyo, “H-Haru-nii..?”

Haruchiyo sigh at that, he stared back at [Name] “I'll brb” he said as Senju just let her get dragged.

[Name] lost her memories, so don't even try, she won't remember you..” he speaker b4 leaving her alone..

“Let's go” he said to [Name] as they did so

「 その間┊❀ 」

Just as they reached [Name's] house, Ryu had to give her a dare, they were playing it b4 and she choose a dare, he had no idea what dare to give her so he's been thinking of one, and tonight he got an idea, this is how they end up in this situation.

[Name] sitting on Haruchiyo's lap.

It's been hour since they watched the movies, being tired, [Name] moved herself a bit as she heard a groan coming from Haruchiyo, she heard it but decided to shrug it off, he then started to covered his eyes with the back of his hand.

After a few seconds, she began to move again to find the perfect comfortable position, as she did so, Haruchiyo then groaned again as she turned around wanting to ask what happened, “Ugh, stop moving around too much [Name]” he finally spoke

Huh? why??” she asked back as his eyebrows twitched, “J-Just, don't” he mumbled as she nod

Unbeknownst to her, his erection was poking her ass, even her _____ was poked when she turned around.
═════════════════

do you call these sexualising them? it's not any smuts or masturbations nor dirty imaginations a certain person have, ik haru's 17- but I hope i don't get any hate comments? haru's age was not confirmed when I was writing these , but he's born on the same year as Mikey, so he's also 15 alr-?