She had pretty polished bright pink nails. I laughed along with her, "Well alright, nice to meet ya Kaiya."

"And you." She smiled then waved.

I waved and walked off to the next person.

Shorter than me, tanish skin, and a little on the chubby side. I could easily tell he was younger than I and probably still in his school. He had a plain navy blue fishermans cap with his redish brown hair poking out from the sides. He wore a plain white button up shirt and black jeans. He had freckles that spread across his cheeks and nose bridge where circular black framed glasses rest. He seemed a little nerdy, but not immature.

As soon as I walked up he stood up straight and stuck out his hand, "Hello sir, I'm Landon. What's your name?"

"I'm Tommy, you can address me as Tommy too- 'sir' is a little er- formal for a donut shop." I smiled and shook his hand.

We let go and then he apologized- why? I'm mot sure. "My apologies si- uh- Tommy."

"Its alright, no reason to apologize Landon. So uhm...how old are you?" I asked.

"16, but don't worry, I turn 17 soon and I've got a workers permit and everything s- Tommy." He said confidently.

I nodded, "Alrighty then..."

He was a little awkard, not gonna lie- but he seemed reliable and dependable. So that much was good.

I cleared my throat, "Well then..."

"Sorry! I know- I'm a little awkward....I'll work on it?" He awkwardly laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, "You don't have to work on anything kid. Don't worry about it- and try not to apologize so often, especially when it's not needed."

He nodded, "Thankyou for the advice. I'll take it to heart."

"Mhmm...so uhm, are you cashier?- I don't wanna assume, but your sorta young." I asked.

He shrugged, "Perhaps I am a little young, but I still work in the kitchen....I'm not much of a people person."

I nodded, "Well that's alright, and good to know."

I smiled then waved and he waved back. Finally I walked over to the third person just as another walked in.

The one who'd already been here had long, straight, blonde hair. Like really long hair that fell all the way down to her hip. She had blue eyes and a shiny lip gloss which reminded me of Lexis. She wore purple sunglasses on top of her head, a light purple tee tied on the side with jeans and black platformed shoes. She was sat down on her phone and hadn't noticed me.

The boy who had just entered walked over to us. He had short dirty blonde hair a little blonder than my Ranboo's. He had the exact same blue eyes as the girl. He wore khakis and a blue shirt, with white high top sneakers. He was the around the same height as me. His facial features looked a lot like the girls, which was making it a little clear that they were closely related if not, brother and sister. However they do look very close in age- probably the same age, so they might not be. He tapped the girl and spoke, "Dylaney."

She looked up at him and smiled, "Oh, hey Dylan." Then she looked over to me. Her eyes widened and she stood up, showing she was actually pretty tall, "Oh my gosh, my bad. I hadn't noticed you- apologies. I'm Dylaney, and thats spelled D-Y-L-A-N-E-Y, because this here is my older twin brother- only by a couple minutes- and our parents wanted similar names. Therefor they spelled mine in an unusual way, though its still pronounced Delaney. "

He rolled his eyes, "Still older- Anyways, my name is Dylan. The names are kinda similar, but you can easily tell us apart. I'm cooler, older, better and shes....well y'know- the opposite."

"You always say the same thing, why can't you just say I'm younger?" She rolled her eyes back at him.

He chuckled, "Cause your reaction is hilarious."

She sighed, "Well you must be the manager here, huh?- And what's your name?"

"Yes, and I'm Tommy. Nice to meet you two. So do you guys work kitchen or counter?" I asked them.

"Counter." Dylan responded rather quickly.

Dylaney giggled, "Dylan has no cooking or baking abilities that's why he'll never go in the kitchen. I however, am a pretty good baker and cook. So for me- kitchen, but I can do both."

I chuckeld lightly, "Good to know."

Two more people walked in together and we all looked over.

What're the odds.

Karla and-

Tony.

1,335 words
Thanks for reading everyone!
Boorista is back :)
See ya'll tomorrow!