They Meet

Frank's p.o.v

---------------

"Oh alright, mr. Iero. Find a seat." Mr Taylor said sternly.

I turned around and looked for a chair. There was one next to the girl I had seen when I walked in the class. I strolled up to the table she was sat at and asked her nervously if the chair was free, stuttering embarrassingly as I tried to get my words out. She smiled sweetly and nodded as I sat down next to her and smiled in response.

"So you're new here?" She asked

"Yep." I replied. "What's it like here then?"

"It's alright actually. You would think it's a typical high school where there's the popular group of jocks and cheerleaders and some fake bitches here and there and everyone different gets shoved into lockers and shit but no, not here. We are all different. But we do have the jocks and the cheerleaders, but they're not assholes, really." She explained quickly. She seems pretty talkative I guess.

"That's cool. So I won't get beat up often like at my old school then? That's why I moved here. It became too much to handle."

"No you won't. You seem pretty cool anyways." She smiled. "So what music do you like?"

"Bands mostly." I gave her a short answer. It's all that really needs to be said.

"Oh good. I was hoping you weren't like, Justin Bieber obssessed or anything." She said laughing. "I'm into bands too."

"That's cool." I replied.

We talked through the rest of the class, not about anything specific really. Then the bell rang. We walked out of the class together once we were told we could leave. I just realised I hadn't even found out what her name was.

"So um.. I never..uhh..asked you your name?" I stuttered.

"Aimee" she replied sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"Frank." I said smiling, returning the handshake.

"I know."

"How?"

"You said it when you came in the class." She replied laughing.

"Oh.."

Just then, two other girls caught up with us as we were walking down the corridor.

"Hey!" The taller girl with blonde hair spoke. She seemed quite cool. She was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a really baggy jumper, dm's and a beanie.

"Alright?" Said the other girl. She was cool too. She was shorter than the other girl, with tanned skin and dark curly hair. She was wearing denim shorts, converse, a plain black t-shirt and a baggy jacket.

"Yep. Frank, this is Jennifer and Mia, Jennifer and Mia, this is Frank." Aimee introduced us, pointing to Jennifer and Mia telling who's who.

They smiled at me and I returned the smile.

"Well we're gonna make our way home, you guys coming?" Mia asked.

"Yeah. Oh wait Frank, where do you live?" Aimee asked me.

"Just a few blocks from this school, actually. I don't even know the street name. I just moved. I know my way there though."

"Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah." I smiled and she waved goodbye as she turned to leave.

"Wait." I stopped her. "Could I have your number?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah of course."

She took my phone and typed her number in.

"Thanks, I'll text you." I said and she hugged me goodbye.

I walked home with a smile on my face today. For the first time in a while.

---------------------------------

I'm sorry this is so boring!!! I just needed to post a part quickly because I haven't in a while. I didn't really have a lot of time to think of a good chapter. My next one will be better I promise!

Also, could you guys tell me if you read this? I just want to know if I should even keep writing it or not because I'm not sure if anyone likes it. Thank you!!