She lightly opened the door only to hear his voice booming from inside. .

Arnav - Do not show me this good for nothing reports. I need the result tomorrow.

Employee - Will be done sir.

Arnav - Now get the hell out of here. And, be back only if you finish the task.

Employee nodded and literally ran away picking all his files followed by everyone. Arnav closed his eyes leaning on his seat.

Kushi ' Next is your turn '

She opened the door and went inside the cabin. She placed his hands on his arms making him jerk. He looked at her and stood up. And the next moment she was taken into surprise as he hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Coming out of the hug - What a pleasant surprise....... What are you doing here ?

She looked at him dump. She thought he will be angry..... But he......

Arnav - Never mind. (He glanced at his watch) Oh my...... It's very late. Come let's go home or, Are you here for any official reason ?

Kushi quickly nodded her head No.

Arnav smiled - Let's go then.... Come.

He held her hands and started walking scrolling his phone. He went to the studio where photoshoot is taking place.

Arnav - This is our studio. Current year calendar shoot is going on.

Arnav - Richard.....

Richard - Yes ASR.....

Arnav - How's going on ?

Richard - All good for now ASR. Shooting is over. Iam just trying once more.

Arnav - Ok then. Aakash....

Aakash - Yes Bhai.

Arnav - Wind up the shoot and you along with richard mail me the photos. I'll finalise it.

Aakash - Yes Bhai.

Arnav - Ok then. Pack up everybody.....

He gave a loud order and the people working there started winding their work.

Richard looked at his hands that held Kushi's hand all the while. He wondered who is this lady ?

Arnav looked at him glancing his wife making a weird faces.

Arnav - Ah.... Richard meet my wife, Kushi. And Kushi, meet Richard, our head photographer.

With surprise written all over his face Richard exclaimed - Oh my my...... Mrs. ASR...... You are so beautiful........

Kushi frowned - Thanks.

And with the look Arnav gave, Aakash knew that Richard is gonna have hard upcoming days.

Richard - What are you doing by the way Madam ?

Kushi wore her Goggles - DSP.....

Richard - Excuse me.....

Arnav - She is a senior CBI officer Richard. If you are done investigating my wife, then please care to go wind up the shoot.

Richard gulped and moved away. Arnav rolled his eyes.

Arnav - Bye Aakash.

Aakash laughed - Ok Bhai.

Arnav - When are you going ?

Aakash - Right behind you.

Arnav - Good Night then.

Aakash smiled and waved at Kushi, who gave him a small smile and went away.