Mafia Stepbrothers

Y/n pov
I was peacefully sleeping when some one kicked me so damn hard that made me fall from the bed I rubbed my butt and look here and there only to see my cousin standing there with a smirk which I wish I could pull that smirk out from her mouth.
Y/n: what is it ( annoyed)
Riya: nothing just came to tell you to wake up and get ready for school.
Y/n: do I even have school ( thinking)
Riya: yes you do so shut it and get ready before aunt makes an entry.
Y/n: right ( I said and stood up from my bed and ran towards my bathroom since I know mom will start her lecture which I don't want to listen)
Introduction.......

Y/n: right ( I said and stood up from my bed and ran towards my bathroom since I know mom will start her lecture which I don't want to listen)Introduction

She is y/n and she is really sweet, caring, funny and mother of devil.
Y/n can be cold and rude whenever she is angry. She gets angry easily and make sure not to make her angry.

Yeah back to the story.

Y/n: perfect I am looking. ( said while looking at the mirror)

Then I took my bag and went downstairs to the dinning room only to see my mom sitting and waiting for me I look and saw my cousin riya eating like she never got food in her life

Y/n: good morning mom.
Y/m: good morning baby come have breakfast.
She said and i nodded and sat down and started eating when she said
Y/m: baby so today we are going to my bfs house so Pls be nice.
I sigh and said.
Y/n: yes mom ( I said and finished my breakfast and kissed my mom's cheeks and went away to go to school)

Riya: am I ghost or something she didn't bid bye to me.
Y/m: she must have forgot it don't worry dear.
Riya nodded and again started eating her food.
.......... Time skip..........
Author pov
Y/n reached the school and went inside to find the principles office when she was looking here and there she didn't notice that someone was infornt of her and she bumped into that person's chest and fall down.
???: don't you have eyes ( cold)
Y/n looked at him weirdly and said.
Y/n: what are this then ( pointing at her eyes)
???: then why did you bumped into me. ( cold)
Y/n: I didn't saw you cause I was looking here and there.
???: be careful next time and make sure not to mess with us.
( cold)
Y/n: like I care bro. (said and went away from there to find principles office while the persons looked at her until her figure faded)
???: she is the one right ( cold)
???: yes she is now leave it and let's go ( cold)
...... Time skip......
After finding principals office I got my schedule and I thank him and went out and checked my schedule and saw that I have maths first which I hate the most in my life. I sighed and went to find my class and then I reached there and knock of the door and teacher told me to come in and then I came inside as I could feel everyone looking at me but does it look like I give a shit.
Teacher: give your intro.
Y/n: my name is y/n OK no need to know more or less about me stay away from me and yes so can I go and sit. ( to teacher)
Teacher: sure go and sit beside that girl. ( pointing towards the girl who had chubby cheeks so I went towards her and sat beside her the she said.)
???: hi my name is rose ( cute smile)
Y/n: hi rose my name is y/n. ( smile)
Rose: so are you an Indian.
Y/n: yes I am why.
Rose:  no I just saw someone different in this school so would you like to come and sit with my friends in the lunch. ( puppy eyes)
Y/n: ( chuckled) sure why not.
Teacher: yah am I invisible or something.
Y/n and rose rolled their eyes.

See ya in next episode...
Byeeeeee.......